Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11627 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2014, 02:56:28 am »
"A ship follows her helmsman, the one who prevents her death, much as I have prevented yours." The voice replied, deffinately closing in. "I am death, child, I could have taken your life at any moment."

"There other hybrids yet surviving." Nyra said. "They are in your area, though I can not see them precisely. "Find them and end them. If you see my sister, bring her to me. You are not to kill her... Yet."

You near a town as you travel, the light from a few torches brightened by the flames from something else cuts through the fog just enough to show you you're almost there. The ground goes from musty pine needles crumbling flagstone. There embers and motes of ash seemingly suspended in the air, not moving in any way. The air surrounding the town in dead quiet.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2014, 03:07:45 am »
"Other Abominations to your glorious reign? Their deaths shall be filled with pain and suffering beyond belief...and i'll make sure your sister sees she is defenseless against your power." Rhys looked around sniffing the air. "Blood...i smell blood not shed by my own hand...." Rhys let out a blood chilling laugh of pleasure and pain. "Do you hear them? They knock at the gate seeking sanctuary..when all that will welcome them is death!" Rhys began stalking off towards the entrance to the town, in the direction the blood was calling him.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2014, 03:44:18 am »
jareths eyes widen with surprise at phenns outburst, then narrow in anger as he brushes past. a strange itching sensation around jareths horns starts as an overwhelming anger/embarrassment washes over him (for those close enough to see at this point jareths horns are sprouting out just a little longer). he turns " Stubborn!!!" he yells chucking the wad of mud and venom at phenns head.(doubtfully hitting him)  he then quickly grabs his makeshift sack and rushes ahead  bumping against phenns shoulder as he passes it only takes a momment though to realize the sight before him he stands stunned./this isn't right..../
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2014, 05:56:04 am »
"but a swordsman does not protect his sword...the sword protects the swordsman, swords survive long after their wielder has passed, and a ship continues her journeys long after a good helmsman meets with davy jones, you are close though...Who do creations serve if not their creator? They serve the highest bidder" she stopped in her tracks "Your sister trusts me...if barely, something I can't say for you or anyone at your disposal" she smiled "I ask one thing in return for my services"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2014, 07:24:59 am »
"I don't know why but i have the feeling that i will need a blade somewhen" Nival said for himself as he headed with the other two more or less to the town.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2014, 10:07:24 am »
Phenn Sat down on the road, he felt that he must  take a break for a little. He knew something was up and why was the town so silent? He remembered even at night, towns he used to live in would still be bustling with sounds and people. He touched his forehead also noticing that the blood was still wet, he got up and said "This town doesn't feel right and why is it so silent,towns I've been to would be still active at night." He stayed were he was in fear of what might happen next. He walked over to Nival and whispered "Be on watch, I feel the presence of something within the shadows." He looked around cautiously getting a little paranoid.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:12:29 am by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2014, 10:30:24 am »
"The arguement could be made that a swordsman protects his blade." The voice replied, coming from one direction now, to her right. If Rowan turned, she would see a she-wolf every bit as beautiful as Lunith, if not more; the she-wolf was pitch black with short spiked black hair and four black wings much like Lunith's. she had luminescent purplish blue markings on her face and running down her chest; also much like Lunith, she wore no clothes. "He must oil it to protect it from rust, and so must the next to wield it. As much as I'm intrigued by your offer, I will hear it."

As the group nears the town, a figure walks out of the fog towards them, four wings held high. As the figure neared, it became aparrant who it was; Lunith was returning to them. She had a blueish purple crystal hanging around her neck, shaped like the third eye of one of the Drek. "Those who were here are no longer in this world." She said in response to Phenn.

A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2014, 10:35:06 am »
Phenn smiled to see her then said "I'm glad to see you made, not that you wouldnt have." He walked over to her knowing for now they were safe. He asked "So what happened here if I may ask?" He looked around at the gate seeing the torches.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2014, 10:57:35 am »
"You're death, despite all my attempts at suicide...I always get lucky enough to live" she looked her over "That's what I want, I want revenge...then death" she  stood her ground at a mid ranged distance "So, what do you say? I help you...but I don't die until I get my revenge"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2014, 03:00:05 pm »
jareth bows to the goddess letting the sack fall to the ground. "the air is unsettling goddess... were we followed?" his ears perk up at the sound of rowan mumbling to herself. for a momment he barely makes out the word revenge./ there's something wrong with that one/ he stands looking the goddess in the eyes then asks "this is a tragedy too horrible to be forgiven, pure or hybrid alike. I pray goddess that you will see it fit to give us the tools to fight."

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2014, 04:57:19 pm »
"Hmm weapons… maybe i could smith something… must ask if someone have metal…" Nival started to think then he asked "Does anyone here have some metal ?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2014, 08:42:43 pm »
"You cannot kill these creatures with simple iron or steel." Lunith said. "There are other abominations out there that mortal weapons will harm, but not the Drek. For them, you will need holy light." She made a gesture and gauntlets formed on the left hands of those gathered, the palm of which had a moonstone set into the middle. "These will not kill a Drek, but they will hurt them, and are all I can provide at the moment. Come, get inside the walls of the city. We can talk more when it's safe."

Nyra grinned and strode forward smoothly as several Drek surrounded Rowan. "And if I just kill you now?" A crystalline sword formed in her hand and she swept it smoothly up to Rowan's chest. (Say something she likes and you'll have your pact...)

"I have one attempting to negotiate. Report to my location." Nyra's voice said in Rhyse's head.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2014, 10:49:47 pm »
Phenn looked at it his new gift he was just given he said "Thanks, I'll use this in your name." He walked into the town and said "What about the others, they're still out there and maybe some are lost." He had a look of concern on his face and worried greatly for his companions. He touched his forehead, the blood was still damp. He said under his breath "Damn, still bleeding." He wiped the blood on his feathers.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2014, 11:46:47 pm »
(I don't know what she likes, I just met her)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2014, 11:57:27 pm »
(Don't worry. Just stay in character. That attitude should help you come up with something.(also, I'm not going to be too harsh on it... Yet.))

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:12 am »
Rhys nodded at Nyra's request. "They pound at the gate, but the keeper is not there....not there to let them into the terror."  Rhys looked up at the sky, taking a deep breath he slung Godsbane over his shoulder and began a dead sprint to Nyra.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2014, 12:13:32 am »
"Well...if you killed me now I'd lose my chance at revenge...but i'd still get death" she looked around lazily "Either way, I get what I want, but if you spare me, I get what we both want"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2014, 12:30:15 am »
Phenn looked around once more saying "So your sister she wants most of us dead I'm guessing." He watched the fog that was still on the forest wondering what was within it.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2014, 05:11:47 am »
jareths eyes open, he gasps as he notices the gauntlet materializing on his left hand.(would the gauntlet be form fitted to each character? like claw holes for jareths talons)  "thank you goddess. i will do all i can to make sure you never have to worry about those lowly things ever again. i will wipe out all who stand to harm you. and with the aid of you all we will take back our world." he pauses giving a playful smirk "whadda ya say everyone? Fight!!! Or Die Fighting!!!!!" he says raising his voice  as he raises his left hand closing it in front of his face, the metal glinting in the night air / oooo shiny shiny shiny hehehe now i can finally stop running/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2014, 11:28:36 pm »
(Yes, they are formed to the individual. Wouldn't want them fitting wierd...)

"You are not ready for combat." Lunith said. "Now, quiet down, you may draw more attention than even I can handle. The gauntlets will emit holy light from the moonstone, using your energy. If you are to use it for an extended period of time, you may render yourself unconcious. Until you learn how to focus your energy, they will be fairly wide beams, so I don't think you can stay a safe distance away and use them yet." She turned to Phenn and nodded. "Yes, though she may tempt you with a pact."

Nyra spun her crystalline blade backwards, the weapon disentigrating as she did. "Tell me, what have I to lose if I don't accept your loyalty? I'm curious as to what you have that I cant acquire or don't already possess..."

"Circle behind the child, but stay your blade for the time." Nyra's voice said, once again speaking directly into Rhyse's mind. "If she can provide something for her side of the pact, I will seal it. If not, you know what to do."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2014, 12:15:29 am »
"Very well my queen." A twisted malicious smirk passed over Rhys' face. Sticking to the shadows he circled Nyra's target. Finding himself a spot in the shadows he waited biding his time with blade poised to kill.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2014, 12:27:54 am »
Phenn followed behind Lunith thinking about things he would do in the situation of a tempted pact. He asked again "Will the others arrive, I'm still worried about them." He looked out at the forest hearing faint conversation but he couldn't make it out and walked on.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2014, 03:40:41 am »
jareth follows the group his eyes glancing back to the shining gauntlet. "hmmm very useful... gonna have to get close" he then glances up at phenn  proceeding to rip a strip of cloth from the makeshift sack. he moves closer to phenn draping the cloth over his shoulder. "if you're too scared or stubborn to let someone help, at least have the common sense to patch yourself up bafore we start training"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2014, 04:42:12 am »
Rowan stepped away casually pacing in the circle that the drek formed around her "I'm sure you have several back up plans to ensure your sisters demise...You may already have a fur in our group that works for us, i'm not the best fighter." she looked up at the sky "To be honest you have Very little to gain by accepting my loyalty, and nothing to lose by denying it. If don't have someone inside then I can help a little more...But in the end it comes down to one thing" she turned back to Nyra "Nothing to lose with little to gain is still a gain."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2014, 05:21:25 am »
Phenn looked at him and said "Give me it please, I can do it myself." He held out his hand for the piece cloth as he knew how to do it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:44:17 am by Shard the wolf »