Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11566 times)

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2014, 06:14:59 am »
"What the… someone left a beautyful shortsword there" Nival said as he found a (katana like) shortsword which was rammed into a tree and shined in the moon ligth. "Maybe i should take it .who knows when i would need it?"(is it now the rigth time that nival get his sword ?)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:09:54 am by Coltric »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2014, 07:58:15 am »
"What the… someone left a beautyful shortsword there" Nival said as he found a (katana like) shortsword which was rammed into a tree and shined in the moon ligth. "Maybe i should take it .who knows when i would need it?"(is it now the rigth time that nival get his sword ?)
(*beautiful -rammed *light *right)
(dude...you don't do this kinda stuff, when you find something it is because the GM says you do, otherwise everyone would "find" themselves a cannon)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2014, 09:19:18 am »
"What the… someone left a neat shortsword there" Nival thinked as he found a (katana like) shortsword. "Maybe i should take it… who knows when i would need it?" He grabbed it and hang it into a slope at his armor.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:41:44 am by Coltric »

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2014, 09:46:50 am »
( yah when the time comes we will get weapons, Sledge said we don't start out with them but get them later, he will decide if we don't or do, so this is breaking the rules.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:48:24 am by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2014, 11:01:12 am »
(Coltric, I'm going to ask you to remove that this once. Characters getting their weapons will be scripted moments, and you've already gained something.)

As the group moved further into the town, the strangeness grew; the wooden buildings were on fire, casting light on everything around them, and yet, they were not burning. The flames did not move, nor did the smoke emitted from them. At one point, there was a wooden bucket in the air with water splashing out towards the fire, and yet it was not moving. The only remnants of anyone were faint ashen outlines in the flames.

Nyra nodded and gave a slight smirk, then stepped forward and planted a kiss on Rowan's lips, her black feathered wings wrapping around her new follower as she sealed the pact in the same way she had with Rhyse. When she released Rowan, the small hybrid wore a new bracer on her left forearm. It had several shards of purpleish blue crystal point down in slots directed at her arm. These shot down into Rowan's flesh, making Rowan instantly increasing any lust she had.(in this case, the lust for revenge.This is how Rhyse wouldve been affected as well, but for bloodlust.) They were now in the throne room of the gods and the Drek were gone; Rhyse had been transported with them. "I know a few good uses for you... Rhyse, meet your new companion."

"I do not believe they will." Lunith said. "One was lost just now, and I'm sure I know whom she was lost to." She stopped at the town center and looked the stables over. "Use the wall of the stables to get a feel for your weapons. We have some time now, though I don't know how long it will last."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2014, 11:06:40 am »
Phenn said "So she's lost permanently?" He walked over to the stables frowning looking at the wall(do we draw them out?) He felt a but sad for Rowan as he knew that she was young.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2014, 11:09:51 am »
Her fist clenched as the spikes dug in. "Is there any way I can conceal this thing when I go back to the others?" she smiled in satisfaction at her success "it'll be easier to stab people in the back if I am with them"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2014, 01:25:34 pm »
Rhys looked the latest addition up and down. "Doesn't like much." Rhys clicked his tongue a few times. "Oh well..i guess that makes you less suspect looking." Rhys walked over and stood beside Nyra, staring down Rowan. "However, get in my way and i will end you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2014, 01:34:04 pm »
"Kay" she didn't snip, she didn't look afraid...she just...didn't care? "So...you're the hybrid then?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2014, 02:02:00 pm »
"Wielder of Godsbane, tormentor of souls. or just simply Rhys." Rhys slung Godsbane off his should resting the tip of the blade on the ground. "What information can you give me over your group."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2014, 02:24:50 pm »
"They're annoying and none of them have any fighting experience...that is about it really"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2014, 08:27:53 pm »
Rhys let out a sharp short laugh. "No fighting experience is good for you...but do you remember what kind of hybrids there were?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2014, 10:40:14 pm »
"If this place is burnt... then where is our next destination?" Jareth asks with a worried tone, his quills standing on end as his tail bobbed behind him. "I doubt we can stay here your sister is bound to take notice of us soon.... and I take it we are going to get some sort of training?" His mind summons images  of the evening previous the drek he attempted to attack /could have sworn I saw that thing change into me as I turned away. What kind of magic does that?/
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2014, 11:56:16 pm »
"My sister will see it, but to the mortals you will not be wearing a bracer. Much as Rhyse's fang here will appear normal." Nyra said. "Now, begone." She simply waved a hand and the two hybrids were back on the earth, more or less in the same area full of fog.

"Yes, I fear she is lost for the worse." Lunith said. "And yes, you shall recieve training, though not the kind you would expect as a mortal. Our next destination is Lynch-Hollow. We can rest there." hopefully. she added in her mind.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2014, 12:38:54 am »
Phenn let out a sigh of relief and said "rest would be good, let's make sure they don't know were we're going." He wrapped his head wound with the cloth stopping the bleeding, and said "So are we gonna start going or what?" He began to walk looking around at the town and it's almost time warping feeling.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2014, 07:40:56 am »
Rowan gave her new companion a sharp nod and headed west until she picked the others scent back up before following it to the village. Before she entered the village she ripped off someone's garments and wrapped them around the bracer. "Hey where are you guys? I made it"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2014, 09:53:08 am »
Phenn didn't hear Rowan and stopped, waiting for the others to catch up,He sang songs under his breath as he waited. He took a piece of bread out and ate some of it then put it back. He said to Lunith "How faraway is this place that we're going to?" He looked around as he said this.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:56:22 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2014, 03:36:43 am »
jareth aproaches rowan noticing the cloth around her hand. "nasty scrape?" he inquires, as he crunches a turkey bone. he assumes it's a small wrapped injury as he continues ramble on about the great forest, of both the splendors and the terrors. all the while he reaches into hes bag and grabs out more food items and starts tossing them to the others. "Oh uh hey save the bones for me please."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #268 on: December 17, 2014, 08:42:50 am »
"I managed to get away" she had wrapped around the bracer and put it in a sling "But they messed up my arm, I can still fight though"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #269 on: December 17, 2014, 09:25:43 am »
Rhys trailed far behind, observing Rowan and the rest of the group talking to himself mentally. " Soon they'll all be dead...every last perverted excuse for a creature.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2014, 10:17:49 am »
Phenn turned around to see her and said "Took you long enough, but it's nice to see you back." He managed a half smile and continued on walking,wanting to get there as fast as he can. He stopped and waited for the rest to catch up.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2014, 11:09:29 am »
"Children, where are you?" Nyra's tantalizingly beautiful voice intoned across the area. "I only wish to bring you home." She heard Rhyse's thoughts and smirked to herself. yes, soon they will be... All of them.

"Begone, deceiver!" Lunith shouted. "Speak your lies elsewhere!" She shook her head and noticed Rowan, then strode to the girl. She looked Rowan over, eyes settling on the cloth around her forearm. "Had a run in with something nasty, did we?" Her tone of voice said she suspected something; though, she did feel it when Rowan was lost.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2014, 11:37:43 am »
Rhyse made sure to keep a safe hidden distance. However upon spying lunith he felt his bloodlust beginning to rise. I will wear you as a trophy....
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #273 on: December 17, 2014, 09:41:01 pm »
"Yeah, I got a bit messed up, I couldn't hit it" she looked dead into her eyes "I did what had to be done, I ran... hitting them won't work, so how do we kill them?"

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2014, 04:35:16 pm »
"it there something wrong goddess" Jareth asks as Lunith passes, the look on her face concerning him. the end of jareths tail bushes up as he props lower into a stance, the quills on his tail glinting in the firelight. /come on beasties if yer nearby round two/ he starts scanning the tree lines in all directions.