Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2014, 11:36:08 am »
"I'll give it a try. Thanks." Anima said with a smile and a nod.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 05:39:00 pm »
Phenn sighed and grabbed the tankard took another sip and got up looking outside and started to draw on the fog forming on the window. He drew the mountains and his family that was across the world, he grabbed a chair and sat it next to the window to watch the rain and draw some more.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2014, 07:45:16 pm »
"Calm yourselves." Equinox said. "She also said we will be companions in the trials ahead. That leads me to believe we're not fighting each other."

"so we're going to be companions...and we have armor so we are probably going to fight...Should we learn more about how we fight? our strengths and weaknesses?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2014, 07:52:11 pm »
"Do any of you even know how to fight?" Equinox asked, looking the group over. It seemed some of them didnt even know how to put on armor. (Remember, you're all field workers.)

"My pleassure." Myre walked to the barrel of mead behind the bar and poured herself a new mug, then poured one for Anima and returned to him. She handed the mug to him with a sweet smile. "I am jusst curiouss how we were brought here."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2014, 08:01:33 pm »
"i've never been trained but I got a lot of older brothers, we fought all the time...especially when they stole my food"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 08:08:33 pm »
Anima raised a tantacle a bit. "I can, just natural stuff I suppose." He said before thanking Myre and taking the mug. He took a tentative drink before deciding it wasn't bad. "I know how I got here just as much as the rest I suppose."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 08:11:30 pm »
Phenn ignored them but listened sometimes, he continued drawing on the window fog and watched the rain trickle down the window.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2014, 08:13:25 pm »
Syx slithered down the hallway and the stairs, watching and listening to the others, before focunsing on the hybrid by the window. "Good evening sir. Might i enquire your name? Mine is Syx." (he is speaking to phenn)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2014, 08:16:33 pm »
Phenn looked over and said nothing and continued looking out the window then answered"Phenn." He looked at him in the eyes and returned to the window.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2014, 08:35:21 pm »
Syx flickered his tongue lightly, waiting for further dialougue, then tried again. "May i sit here?" He indicated an empty space across from the other male, already wondering if perhaps he should leave the quiet hybrid alone.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2014, 08:54:32 pm »
Phenn replied "Sure, I don't mind." He looked at Syx and and smiled turning his attention to him.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »
Equinox watched the failing exchange between Phenn and the newcomer silently for a moment, then turned back to Rowan. "Let us hope that is the most heated combat any of you see. Though i doubt anything will be trying to steal our food. I fear it will be much worse. There is something watching us."

As Phenn turned away from the window, a flash of lightning revealed a figure, not three feet from the window. It's eyes flashed a deep blood red before it disappeared once more into the darkness. The next flash of lightning revealed nothing.

"I ssuppose..." Myre muttered, her tongue flicking out and catching the scent of Syx. She turned around and got a look at the newcomer, tail rattling slightly. "Interessting."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:07:21 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2014, 09:07:11 pm »
Syx nodded and returned the smile. "So, it appears nobody has any idea about why we are here, so perhaps we can find some common ground eh? Perhaps it could help us figure out why we are here toghether?" His fins flared slightly when the part serpent female rattled at him. He flicked his tongue out as well, tasting a variety of scents. Aquatic, mammalian, avian, reptilian. Somehow, the variety was comforting.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2014, 09:19:17 pm »
Phenn replied "I don't either but something about that dream." He tapped his talons on the table and said "I think we're just specially picked for important task." He looked at Equinox and went back to talking to Syx.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2014, 09:22:06 pm »
Syx nodded. "I know, the dream was rather odd. I really dont dream often." He rattled his claws across the table, smiling. "So, if i may inquire, what is your story?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2014, 10:07:31 pm »
Phenn frowned "I'd rather not talk about it but I'll tell you, I lived in the streets for awhile calling anyplace home, made most of my money stealing and pickpocketing, I fought a lot of high skilled guards and I succeeded in getting away by fighting until I got caught and got a nasty beating." He turned around showing him the large scar leading all the way down his left wing, Phenn sat back down saying "So I started working in the fields for the past 8 months." He took a sip from his tankard asking "So can you tell me your story?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2014, 10:16:11 pm »
Syx frowned. "Forgive me for dredging up bad memories. Ive been a field hand most of my life. Tried to keep myself on this edge of the law, but things are not good for us hybrids. Im just thankful we are allowed near the cities. I suppose for a hybrid, ive been fairly blessed. Only one run in with the law, and it was admittedly my fault. A bit of a bad day, bit a guard. Nasty bruises for a few days."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2014, 10:18:24 pm »
"Well...Mead is good, never had it before." Anima said as he took another sip. "I haven't had many things but then again I'm ok with plenty. I suppose that as long as I have good water and food then I'm fine."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »
Phenn smiled "I guess we just keep on trying to survive." He finished the tankard off and set it down saying " Strange that's been raining so hard lately." He tapped his talons on the table thinking about things then looked out the window drawing another mountain then returned to Syx.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2014, 11:07:35 pm »
Syx let the silence spread out, then looked out the window. "If i may ask, why do you draw?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2014, 12:35:40 am »
Nival became strangewise a bit nervous as he feeled the presence of something outside. Nival stood up and asked "can i take a  look outside ? I feel that something is out there"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2014, 12:46:34 am »
Phenn looked at Syx "I feel calm when I draw, like when your out in the wildness and time seems to stop when your there." He continued to make a whole scenery with trees and a lake all highly detailed. He returned to Syx and said " You got me to talk thats what I don't do much of, I'm personally impressed at that." He gave him a smile.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2014, 01:42:04 am »
"There is something out there." Equinox said. "I can feel it too, brother. However, whomever brought us here saw it fit to leave us without a door leading outsi-"

Even as Equinox spoke, a rumbling crackle, followed by a crumbling noise cut her off. In one wall, between two of the windows, the outline of a door was carving itself into the wall. It wasn't moving fast, but it was moving.

"It'ss a ssimple life, that of a hybrid." Myre said, gaze drawn to the door carving itself into the wall. "That'ss sstrange. Excusse me, if you pleasse" She stood and, after watching the wall for a second, walked to Syx and Phenn. "I apologisse for what musst have sseemed a rude welcome to you earlier. I meant no offencce."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2014, 01:52:26 am »
Rowan stood to walk towards the door, promptly tripping over her own feet and giggling madly

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2014, 10:23:21 am »
Phenn watched the outline and got up walking over to the wall staying ten feet back, he answered " whoever is behind that door show yourself!!" He was in a defensive stance with his talons ready to slash if it was a enemy, his one red eye seemed to glow a bit brighter than before. Phenn looked at Myre and said "Please to meet you I'm Phenn." He looked back at the door and went back to a normal stance seeing that it wasn't a threat.(cya school time, also I'm really enjoying this rp)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:16:04 am by Shard the wolf »