Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11603 times)

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2014, 05:23:41 pm »
Nival Decided to take a close look at the door he tryied something "hmm... what will happen when i press this out standing brick in the Doo-"
as he pushed the brick, the mysterious door seems to open. 

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2014, 05:27:25 pm »
(Um... No. As a plot point, this door is beyond anyone else's control.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2014, 05:35:22 pm »
Anima nodded politely and took the moment to eat some more without fear of being judged. He took another chance and got another bowl and container of mead.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2014, 05:53:29 pm »
(Um... No. As a plot point, this door is beyond anyone else's control.)

(ok... i try to fix that)

But as Nival tried to push the door once more, the door pushed itself back in position and knocked him back and an strange voice in his head said "Not yet!"

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2014, 07:10:49 pm »
Phenn sat down next to everybody else and got some bread and watched the door saying "Strange things." He took a bite of bread and looked around his one red eye was still glowing bright like before, he looked at the outline watching it move.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2014, 01:26:30 am »
Equinox sighed and knealt by Rowan, picking her up as easily as one might a stick. "You've had your fill of mead, young one. You'll need to rest a bit."

As the door outline finished carving itself into the wall, an underwhelming silence followed for a good minute or so. This was followed by a pulse of light around the carved door outline, a loud boom, and the door sliding inward then to the side. Through it stepped the she-wolf from their dreams, though instead of two wings, this time she had four. She walked into the room, glowing brightly, then collapsed. Her light faded and her wings went limp around her, blood starting to pool around her where she lay. She wore nothing besides her own fur and wings, and she was the most beautiful being, perfect in every aspect, except for the giant laceration down her back, between her wings. Her blood had stained much of her white fur red, and it was slowly spreading on the floor. Outside, the weather had quickly turned from rain to an extremely dense fog. The sounds of dripping rainwater echoing through the dark forest outside was suddenly interrupted by a blood-curdling roar/scream from somewhere nearby.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2014, 01:52:52 am »
Phenn ran up to the she-wolf checking for a pulse and got up saying "She's gone." When he heard the scream he said "whatever happened it didn't sound good, should we go check it out?" He put the his hood on and went up to the she-wolf whispering a couple words then took a single feather from one of her wings and put it into his pocket and got  up looking at everybody else.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2014, 03:23:25 am »
(shard you shouldn't make calls as to whether someone  elses character is dead or alive...) Before the door opened rowan giggled, her tongue lolling out of her mouth awkwardly, afterwards she forced herself out of  Equinox's arms with a surprising amount of strength for such a small hybrid...not super strong, just greater than one would expect...which wasn't saying much. She stumbled and tripped up the stairs and into one of the rooms, she ripped them off the bed and tripped on the stairs tumbling down and stumbling towards the fallen she wolf. She never really had learned to wrap wounds...but she knew two things about it. wrap it tightly, and try to close the wound as much as possible. She began to wrap the  she wolfs wounds as best as she could.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2014, 09:09:16 am »
(eh I'll fix it.)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:18:27 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2014, 09:18:02 am »
Phenn watched as the she-wolf collapsed he didn't do anything except watch. He walked out the door instead interested in what screamed. He put on his hood looking around at the fog and stood there for awhile closely watching for anything.

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2014, 10:59:59 am »
As nival  saw how the she-wolf collapsed and rowan warped her wounds, he kneeled down at both and tried to help. So he cut a pice of a leather out of an belt at his armor and said "put this in the warping over the wound, it should stop the bleeding."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2014, 06:53:57 pm »
Phenn walked back in watching them help the wolf, he walked back outside looking at the mysterious fog that just now formed, he thought maybe something created it. He stood guard in a defensive  stance his eyes darting around looking for anything that may try to attack.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2014, 08:27:47 pm »
Syx returned the smile to Phenn, pleased to have made a friend. He took a defensive stance, coiled and ready to strike.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2014, 09:14:35 pm »
Phenn saw Syx "so you decided to come outside?" He went back to a normal stance saying "I guess we're friends now, I'm going to make a promise."  He looked him in the eyes while he said it " I promise not to leave you behind in battle and do my best to help each other." He held out his hand to shake on it

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2014, 12:03:58 am »
Syx smiled and clasped his hand, meeting his eyes and smiling softly. "And in return, i promise to assist you in battle and help you in your endevors."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2014, 12:24:00 am »
"Get inside, you fools. You know not what you face." The she-wolf on the floor choked out, the door beginning to slide shut. Her voice was weak, and it seemed to be a struggle to speak, but it was deffinately the voice of the she-wolf in their dreams.

A second scream/roar rang out across the foggy land, followed by something scratching on the roof of the tavern behind the two outside.

As Rowan bandaged the she wolf, Equinox left the room and went upstairs. She returned shortly with a bed, carrying the thick oaken frame as one might a chair. She nudged aside a few tables with it and set it near-is to the fire.

Myre gave an annoyed look upon being ignored, but quickly recovered her cute front and moved to help. She vaulted over the counter and into the kitchen and started searching, coming back a bit later with a small container. "Thiss should help the pain a bit.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:14:01 am by Sledge »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2014, 12:54:32 am »
Phenn smiled and said "Good, this fog is very strange isn't it?" He looked at it for awhile almost like he was in a trance his eyes were staring off somewere else, the roar seemed not to even to exist to him. Phenn's ears were ringing and everything seemed quiet the voice sounded like a muffle in the distance.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2014, 01:15:49 am »
Rowan looked at the container "Shhhh, don't talk, relax, You two get in here, someone close and barricade that door, someone else get me some hot water, What is in the container? I need strong alcohol and a blunt object suitable for knocking someone unconscious...does anyone here know how to sew?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2014, 08:38:35 am »
Anima looked at everybody doing things and wished he had actual dexterous paws like they did. He couldn't do nearly as much as those who did, so he moved to a corner out of everyone's way.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2014, 09:44:12 am »
Phenn didn't know what was happening but it was strange he closed his eyes not knowing what to do. His ears were still ringing and everything a mumble. He just stood there with eyes closed and waiting for something to get him out of this.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2014, 05:00:32 pm »
Syx flared at the sound, and when he realized his newfound friend was just standing there, he coiled around him and attempted to pull him inside. "come along my friend, this place seems dangerous."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2014, 05:22:39 pm »
Nival noticed that anima stood in a corner. he said to rowan that he should talk with someone, so Nival walked to anima and asked "hey... anima, right ?...  can i talk to you ?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2014, 05:27:10 pm »
"Sure. What's up?" Anima asked as he looked up at Nival. "What's on your mind?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2014, 06:03:43 pm »
"i ask my self a bit why you are standing in an corner, you could possibly help with some things..." said Nival and looked shortly after the She-wolf and then back to anima.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2014, 06:13:36 pm »
Equinox rolled her eyes and walked to the door, then grabbed Phenn by his scruff, picking up Syx as well. She tossed the two inside and walked in after them, the door slamming shut behind her.

"It'ss a few herbss I mixed together." Myre explained. "And yess, I know how to ssew, asss ashamed to admit it asss I am."