Author Topic: Fading Hope Season 1 Re-try (IC)  (Read 4937 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Fading Hope Season 1 Re-try (IC)
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 12:01:46 pm »
"Weak? I'd hardly call myself that. No. I just keep these items in special places for... emergency purposes. After all a girl's gotta be prepared. Just like I know for a fact you're reaching for something. But I guarantee I can react a lot faster than you. So... we can talk face to face. Only if you'll let me back up with the promise that you won't try to beat my face in," the woman replied with a slight chuckle.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 12:06:44 pm »
Rose released her weapon and raised her hands, then turned around slowly with a smirk. "I wont promise that; you know how it is, but uh... i'll Tell ya what. you show me the keys to the case I just popped open and I'll gladly hand you this rifle. You'll still be weak for having someone else retrieve it and not getting it yourself, though."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:53:22 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 07:46:10 pm »
"Well she ain't dead, so let's try and keep it that way." Blades answered. "Maybe we should secure the place for now, maybe try and solve the mystery of what happened to my friend here. She did for sure overdose but that's just rehashing know info. Now to figure out what." He repositioned Faye on her side. "Look for anything a miss around here, an empty pill bottle or anything like that."

(Aryd)

Edgar could probably take some of the existing military barricade and block off the door. He could also try to wedge a few of the benches in front of the door. Either way, he'd be safe from the zeds if he stayed atop the bell tower. Maybe trying to find a rope for an alternate escape might be a good idea...

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2015, 04:17:21 pm »
Edgar, as quickly as he could, wedged the benches into the door, as well as put up some military barricading. He wasn't really as afraid of the zombies as he was of the owner of the truck he saw. He stepped away from the door, and assured himself that the barricading he'd done would suffice. He hoped to find some rope, he would probably be hiding out in the bell tower after all, and he might need an alternative escape later. So, he checked out his surroundings once more, hoping to find some rope.
GameMaster Status!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2015, 08:57:17 pm »
The sabre-tooth let down her weapon and held up a finger to tell her to wait. She cautiously took off her backpack and rummaged through it. She eventually pulled out a key-ring and showed it to her. The key-ring had almost too many keys to tell there was a ring around them. "It's bound to be one of these. But I hardly use them anymore. I mostly lockpick whatever I need because it's quicker."

Casey smirked and began to search for a bottle of medicine. Finally looking beside the bed she found a small trail of pills leading to the bright orange bottle. She snatched it up and began to read it. She sighed. "Great. Just great. Well... this girl's an idiot. She took Atenolol. Blood pressure medicine. Musta thought it was pain killers." She sighed again. "Just... great. Oh well," she said as she threw the bottle over her shoulder. "Not much helping her now in her state. Unless you make her vomit. For... whatever hasn't been digested at least," she said with a small chuckle.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2015, 01:23:12 pm »
"One of them? You expect me to take your word at that?" Rose asked, bending down and picking up the lock. "Show me, or you'll have to find me a gun to replace it; I'm thinking a circuit judge would be a good trade."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2015, 09:09:02 pm »
"Well...that explains a lot." Blades answered looking at the bottle. "Wouldn't be the first time I've taken a call like this..." He rummaged around in his medical bag for a minute and pulled out a little container of black pills. He unscrewed the cap and pulled one out "This should help...charcoal caplets. Helps absorb toxins...or excessive medicine in this case." He poured a little water from his bottle into a glass on the nightstand and broke open a caplet in said water. He put the glass to Faye's lips "Here, drink this..."

Faye drank the charcoal water, still feeling terrible and woozy. She was still quite limp and weak but she was a bit more aware now "Hey...thought you'd...never show." she said faintly.

(Aryd)

After a little rummaging, there was a few things to be found.

items:
10 ft. rope x1
Canned Tomatoes x2
Granola bar x2
Canned Cherries x1

most likely whatever was left of the food pantry...Everyone's a charity case at this point I guess. The rope wasn't quite long enough to reach the bottom of the tower but it sure beat a straight-up drop.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2015, 10:09:49 pm »
Casey rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "So... sorry for feelin ya up like that uh... Faye was it? Had to make sure you weren't bit and didn't have a weapon to turn on me. Wouldn't be the first time," she said with a shrug. "So... raccoon boy? What do you plan to do now? Not like this is exactly the safest part of town." She yawned, showing off her silver canines on her top jaw. "Got a plan?"

The sabre-tooth sighed. "A circuit judge? Last I hid one of those it was in some hair salon. That's almost on the other side of town," she said with a cross of her arms before she began looking through the keys. Each of them had an initial carved into them to represent which one goes where. "Alright. Umm... what weapon is it you got right there," she asked curiously as she didn't look up and continued through the keys.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2015, 04:04:52 am »
"It is a..." Rose said, I slinging it from her back and looking at the designation on the side. "Remington 700. Tell me, you owe me at least an answer to a few questions... Why do you leave weapons anywhere instead of using them to trade or save your life, or I don't know... Maybe help someone else?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2015, 01:52:52 am »
Faye merely nodded a little "Prob'ly woulda done the same thing in your spot...surprised you didn't tie up for good...measure." drifting in and out a bit.

Blades looked to Casey "Not really at the moment. Been mostly skating by on luck honestly." he looked out the window to see the church across the way, he sighed "Haven't really rooted anywhere yet, mostly living out of my car. Maybe go near the outskirts of the city and camp out somewhere around there, not a lot of zed there."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:18:08 am by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2015, 10:12:30 am »
"Help someone else? You do know it's survival of the fittest right," the sabretooth replied to Rose. "And I have weapons scattered about because A, I can't hold them all at one time and can't risk them all getting stolen in one place. B, it's if I end up in a sticky situation in the area and I have a weapon ready. So yeah. That's why," she said as she took a showed a key to her with the initials of R700. "I think I can take back my weapon now."

"Yeah but you know there are less supplies out there, right genius? The more dangerous, the more bountiful the loot," Casey said with a wide smirk. "And what? Afraid of a few geeks?"

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2015, 04:25:59 pm »
Edgar picked up the rope, taking note of the food he found. He was rather hungry, so he sat down on the ground, and ate the two granola bars. Once he was finished, he slung the rope over his shoulder. Before heading back up to the bell tower, he set the stun rod on the ground, and picked up the two cans of tomatoes. He wasn't really a fan of tomatoes, but they sure beat starving to death. Then, he quickly began climbing up to the belltower, to see if the truck was still there, or if any change had occurred while he was downstairs.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2015, 07:35:26 pm »
"It's always been survival of the fittest." Rose said, handing her the rifle. "The only thing that's changed is the way people die. Now, I get the feeling we won't get along very well, so if you would, take the gun and hit the road. If you ever need my help, well, it's what I do."