Author Topic: Lockdown (OOC)  (Read 4756 times)

Offline evolve42

• Male
Re: Lockdown (OOC)
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2015, 11:11:57 pm »
if you want i can start off with waking up in the tube, at about the 75% oxygen mark and work through to the present moment. sound acceptable?  :)
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2015, 09:43:11 pm »
Um not to rush it but are we gonna rp or are we sitting on our thumbs. I have been waiting for this to move forward all weekend and we have maybe gotten a few seconds ahead from when I asked to start. In muushi.net  we would have been several pages in. So what is happening in the story?
On a side note all you youngins... Post On The OOC for out of game commentary. The game master can do as he pleases but we agreed to follow the rules when we started.

PS  sledge apologies for starting up  like that I was under the impression you had okayed me to do so. And I will take it down if you prefer.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2015, 02:49:36 am »
Yes, This RP seems to have slowed down considerably... Due in part to a few characters not replying in several days. No, I have not determined if it will continue. Certain people have really been testing my limits, whether they know it or not, and have made me consider killing this RP off. For the moment, it's simply on pause. We'll see where that takes us.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2015, 04:18:53 am »
ok

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2015, 08:07:18 pm »
Would it be too late to join this? I feel like I might be able to participate in one more RP.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2015, 08:27:09 pm »
Yes, This RP seems to have slowed down considerably... Due in part to a few characters not replying in several days. No, I have not determined if it will continue. Certain people have really been testing my limits, whether they know it or not, and have made me consider killing this RP off. For the moment, it's simply on pause. We'll see where that takes us.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2015, 11:49:08 pm »
Look, just get your card up and I'll think on it. If I resume this game, I'll do it soon-ish.

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2015, 07:03:37 pm »
Experiment code name: (leave blank for now. I will base one off of your specific character.)
Experiment number: 744
Experiment type: Anthro based crow; can emit a sort of tear gas through various holes on his body.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 213 lbs
Physical looks: Generally what you'd expect a crow to look like. Vibrant green eyes with a dark green cloudy fluid floating inside of them. Small holes all over body (hidden under feathers).
Personality: Generally a shy fellow, though he can be quite friendly when he trusts you.
Temperament: Friendly
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2015, 07:38:20 pm »
Your card looks good... I'll find a way to intro you.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2015, 06:02:02 pm »
Alright everybody. I have an announcement that probably won't surprise anybody: Colonel Mustang is now my AGM. You answer to him above all but me.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2015, 07:08:30 pm »
Will do.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 09:43:42 am »
I do apologize for not being able to post as much. I've been quite busy as of lately due to some things popping up in my life that weren't expected, but I have a pretty good handle on those now.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2015, 12:53:59 pm »
It's cool, Reverb. You can simply resume where the others. Your character is still alive, just moved to the background while you were away.