Author Topic: Afterlife Detective Agency (IC)  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Afterlife Detective Agency (IC)
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 03:58:58 am »
great... Sabine thought as she looked around the room, her thoughts becoming quiet words when Ashe walked off. "Which one is Aeon?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 01:47:41 am »
The blue and black wolf set down his pool cue and turned to face Sabine "That would be me..." he seemed rather distant as he spoke "But i'll be honest...i'm not too much for words so don't expect a lot of small talk from me."

Cheryl did note Ashe's nervousness "Relax a bit Hawthorne...you can breath, i'm not here to kick your teeth in." she sat down in the one of the chairs by the little end table "Just have a seat, we'll discuss it." she finished calmly.

Helena turned to Jacques "Vell vell...I guess we will be seeing one another for a while at least." she turned her head for a minute "Anything of dire importance I should know off ze cuff?"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 01:56:20 am »
"Suits me." Sabine said, going back to flipping her razor blade. and we're off to a great start. she added sarcastically in her head.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 03:36:34 am »
"I am relaxed, I was just wondering if there was a specific reason you asked for me" she sat down "Aside from that, I was wondering what our assignment is? I'd like to get straight to work if that's okay"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?