Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2015, 09:51:20 pm »
"Everything runs on a fuel, it's the law" he fiddled with the railgun  a moment, examining it "It's interesting, but not that interesting, the only thing that kept railguns on boats was the power supply, and I doubt you'll let me dissect your battery"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2015, 10:10:50 pm »
"I have a spare with me, not that I'll ever need it,here." He looked threw one of his pouches were his grenades were located. He took the MORS back and handed him the battery. It appeared it ran a small microfusion cell battery, that would last atleast 15 years.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:13:04 pm by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2015, 10:15:26 pm »
If I open this up, will it explode?" he looked serious, pocketing it to look at it later
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2015, 10:21:54 pm »
"An old type nine..." Vernon observed, looking at the battery. "They were found to become unstable at ten years, though they'll last for fifteen to twenty."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2015, 10:23:21 pm »
"Small chance,that one is a bit older you'll be fine." He took out a rail rod and gave him one "This is just a simple steel rail rod." He loaded one into his rifle and clicked his safety on "I see you know your history." He said to Vernon with a smile.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:25:00 pm by Amducious »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2015, 10:37:32 pm »
"And all I have on me is a knife" he chuckled and sat down on a rock "I hesitate to call myself simple, but I wonder if I was chosen to join you on accident, my skills only lie in my ability to solve equations"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2015, 11:37:06 pm »
"So it would seem..." Vernon mused. "However, when things seem one way, they're often different. That, I've found, is when they're most dangerous."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2015, 11:45:55 pm »
"Mmm that's a good philosophy, i'm sure it's kept you safe on the battlefield, If I may cut our introductions short though, I must return to Master Julian"

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2015, 10:03:26 am »
Julian rested his back against a towering oak, sighing. "My guess? A forest. Any more specific than that and i am at a loss. Granted im not nature expert. As for where to go, id suggest anywhere would be a start."

The deer toppled over, eyes immediatly losing their spark of life, and going rigid.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2015, 02:02:23 pm »
" well I vote this way" he pointed in the direction he was already facing "can't hurt, right?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2015, 02:21:42 pm »
General Vernon watched Doc for a moment longer, then drew her knife and proceeded to clean her kill in silence. Until she got to know the others, she would assume none were what they seemed; that appeared to be the best option.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2015, 05:22:07 pm »
Xavier yelled in fright as he was pulled through the portal. As he finally exoted the portal, he began to get dizzy. He threw up on the ground , feeling his body being twisted throughout space-time. "Never... again," he mumbled after throwing up.

Felix looked over to Xavier and back to Sierra. "I think he might need it more than I do," Felix said with a small chuckle. "Yeah. But thanks anyways. What's your name again?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »
Gruwel was the last to enter the portal, as he was mainly grumpily staring at the others as they jumped though. He stepped through, and struggled to stay on his feet once he came out the other side. He might have actually vomited, it's hard to tell; a translucent dark red liquid did seem to rush through some of the plastic tubes attached to his mask. He fell down to his hands and knees, before pushing himself up to just his knees, and looking around at the forest around him. He caught sight of the now dead deer, and his stomach rumbled. He was starving, after losing his lunch and all.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2015, 10:52:49 pm »
"Sierra, Sierra Rosario." she answered to Felix. "Quite the day huh? Being in whatever situation you were in, being brought here and going through some awful portal that as we have learned...can make you very sick. Also, what's your world like?"

Faye tried to help Xavier up. "Best not to mess up your clothes, not sure we can wash our clothes anytime soon." She sat him up against a tree. "Maybe you just need to rest a little after that...experience." Faye sat next to him "At least this seems like it's peaceful for now. Not to mention these are some rather beautiful flowers here."

Blades turned his attention to one of the pools of waters. Ever since his resurrection and body reconstruction, he'd always loved the water...probably from all the otter parts he had now. He pulled off his boots and stuck his feet in "Now that...that feels good." he said quietly as he relaxed a bit, feeling the water on the webbing of his toes.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2015, 11:44:31 pm »
Vernon finished cleaning her kill and looked around for a more open area to make a fire. There were those amongst them whom had lost their lunches, so to speak, on the way through, and a bit of venison would help.

Janelle landed with the others, nauseated, then collapsed to her knees and lost her stomach's contents. She wiped her mouth as she rose to her feet, and approached Julian. He was similar to Entity in species, even if entity was a feral, and gender... That was where the similarities ended really, but she had to start somewhere. "Hi. I'm Janelle Stone... You remind me of a... Companion of mine." She said, forcing herself to not bow as she had grown so used to doing.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:26:26 am by Sledge »

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2015, 10:46:14 pm »
Julian smiled at the female. "Why, hello there. My name is Julian. At your service, mlady..." He swept her a low bow, taking her hand in his and planting a kiss on her fingers. "What do you mean i remind you of a companion?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2015, 11:42:03 pm »
Doc quickly bowed with Julian, mainly out of respect to him. He kept quiet for the moment, watching the others and standing slightly behind him to the right.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2015, 12:10:05 am »
"My companion, Entity." Janelle said, smiling lightly, and deciding now to bow as she'd been taught; these males weren't so bad... Maybe she could get used to it. "He's the same species... Er... Sorta the same species as you. He's a feral. I saved his life when he was a cub, now he protects... Protected? Me. Now that I hear your voice up closer, that seems similar too. He talks through a rune in his collar... I guess that's really the extent of the similarities, to be honest. I'm sorry I drew on you earlier... That, and I must admit, I lied. I'm not carrying this blade for a friend... It's mine."

----------

Vernon stood and gathered a few pieces of wood on the ground, and, finding a cleared spot, ignited it. She started cutting pieces of the deer off and laying them on a flat rock she'd placed at the flame's edge. The smell of cooking meat soon filled the air, along with the faint sizzle of it.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2015, 12:26:09 am »
"Well, considering we are cooking now, I suppose we are going to make camp here?" He was trying to figure out a way to build a shelter that wouldn't require him to make a show of force "To be honest though, i'd really like for us to get moving as soon as possible"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2015, 12:30:50 am »
"There are those who need to eat." Vernon said, turning to face Doc. "If you have a problem with them keeping their strength up, then your concerns are in the wrong place."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2015, 12:42:05 am »
"I'm not saying that we shouldn't keep their strength up, i'm simply asking whether we should make camp or keep moving after chow time, after all, we don't know when everyone last slept either"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2015, 01:09:47 am »
Farica nodded and pulled up her display, focusing on her own readout. "I have not slept in 73 hours. I speak for myself, however, when I say I am ready to move."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2015, 07:57:28 am »
"My world? You wouldn't believe me but I suppose I could try to explain. Imagine technology wild beyond your imagination. Now imagine that, with me in it. Cool right? Anyways. Me and my crew fly throughout space and take down bounty targets for cash. Pretty simple life." Felix seemed confident that Sierra would find that fascinating nonetheless.

Xavier nodded. "Thanks. I... don't think I'll quite get used to that," he said with a soft smile. "I was wondering... what is your favorite flower?" Xavier was going to begin comparing between this Faye and the one he knew. He could then hopefully see the differences but he had another theory where they could be similar in every way.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2015, 07:58:54 pm »
"Eating sounds good at the moment." He looked at the meat cooking and said "being in a war sure tires you out." He layed down ten feet away from the fire and sat his rifle down next to him.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:08:13 pm by Amducious »

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2015, 11:12:09 pm »
Gruwel slowly got to his feet, and examined the trees. He figured that someone could probably climb up one of them to get a better lay of the land. If that someone was able to get their head above the treetops, he thought, if there was something to be seen, there was a good chance that they'd be able to see it. The only problem here was that he'd have to get someone else to do it, as he was still a bit woozy and lightheaded from losing his lunch, and he wasn't really into the idea of adding vertigo into the mix. He looked around at the others, and stopped when he got to Doc. He stared at the rabbit for a moment, listening in on his and Vernon's conversation, before piping up. "You. Rabbit." He glanced over at one of the taller trees in the area. "Think you can climb that? If you're intent on heading out as soon as possible, it might be a good idea to get a lay of the land from up there." He crossed his arms, looking back down at the rabbit. "I'd climb it myself, but frankly I'm already lightheaded and nauseous."
GameMaster Status!