Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10623 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2015, 07:55:18 pm »
Julian flicked a hand dismissivly, sighing. "Honey please! Your libido would give you away much quicker than i would. Would you mind not trying to bone every man we meet?" He turned to Janelle. "Please do forgive me my dear, I do not mean to say such crude things infront of a lady of your grace and beauty..."

The sun appears to be close to setting, perhaps an hour.

"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2015, 08:02:33 pm »
He blushed "Yeah, because you're so neat and proper" he grumbled "Besides, none of the guys here are my type...and I don't really see us meeting anyone else anytime soon"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:16 pm »
"Thank you..." Janelle replied. "But it honestly doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would..."

"It's close enough to sunset to make camp." Vernon said, crouchin by the fire to check on the deer she had cooking. "Maybe an hour and a half, a whole hour at best."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2015, 09:06:04 pm »
"I'd prefer we move at night, my skin condition...Besides, our journey has just started, A nap might do us some good but I'd say it'd be best to get moving tonight"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2015, 05:47:39 pm »
Julian snorted. "When am I ever improper or not neat. Im a paragon of morality in the little group of rag tag friends we dealt with..." He smiled and nodded, opening his mouth to say something before stopping with a look of curiosity, then frowning. "Mr. Gruwel, please dont move a single muscle..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2015, 12:02:14 am »
"Yeah suuure" he grinned "I've seen some of the stuff you read, morality and proper my butt"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2015, 01:05:18 am »
"So... Are you two... Together?" Janelle asked, turning to see why Julian had told Gruwel to freeze.

Vernon quietly pulled her rifle from her back and sat down against a tree, laying her rifle in her lap. She became statue still, though sleep didnt come, and watched over the fire.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:07:47 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2015, 10:00:52 am »
Zeklon fell asleep and decided to get some rest. He looked peaceful in his sleep, but his dreams were not. He mumbled "no,no,no,no." Repeatedly and moved around, it was easily noticeable.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2015, 10:11:23 am »
"Together?" he looked confused for a moment before bursting out laughing. He fell on the floor clutching his sides before sitting back up after a moment. "We're from the same or very similar universes, but together? Naw Julian couldn't even handle me. Though we did share a bed once or twice, but only to sleep"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2015, 06:07:23 pm »
Julian sniffed. "What i read in my spare time is none of your concern. And toghether, hardly. I like my men more mature and sensible, and my women more elegant than anything this little rabbit can muster. Although, he was VERY cuddly the first night he met me..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2015, 08:16:07 pm »
"Hey, hey hey, We've proven I can be classy. I AM a doctor after all, I didn't get through Ivy league by promiscuity alone, I just find the whole classy thing...dishonest. And Secondly, You said we wouldn't speak of that."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2015, 08:20:50 pm »
Janelle couldn't help but giggle at their conversation. "You two argue like the maids and their husbands at home..."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2015, 03:47:55 pm »
Julian winked in Janelle's direction, smirking. "Oh, yes, the ivy leauge school. Now, was that before or after your little nymphomaniac streak?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2015, 06:49:48 pm »
"Before, your point? I'd be willing to bet I can outclass your expectations any day, nymphomaniac or not" His nose was in the air, his arms crossed, the same pouty look he got when Hennen was too busy to go on a walk with him.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2015, 06:44:55 pm »
"I doubt you can. I consider you quite capable. And that pout doesnt work on me, im not your multi--tailed lover."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2015, 06:49:25 pm »
"I'm just gonna go sit down... Over there..." Janelle said, edging away awkwardly. "Your argument was amusing at first, but now..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2015, 10:13:52 pm »
He was clearly too into the argument to pay Janelle much mind "Okay, we'll settle this, since you're being all judgy what do I have to do to prove it?" (He doesn't pout on purpose, more of an unconscious reaction)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2015, 03:46:02 pm »
Gruwel glanced over at Julian. "Why?" He asked in response to being told not to move, not seeming as worried as he was irritated.
GameMaster Status!