general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Earth without humans?

(1/2) > >>

Kobuk:
What would the Earth be like without humans?

If the dinosaurs had not gone extinct and humanity had not evolved as the dominant species, then how would life on Earth have evolved? What would have been the dominant species? Would it have been the dinosaurs or something else? Would various animal species have reached the "walking and talking" stage after thousands or millions of years of evolution? What would their societies have been like?

Jade Sinapu:
One potential example would be the famous (Or infamous unfinished work) called The Arichtect of Sleep by mr. Boyette.
In it, raccoons are the new human. They had a deceptively "simple " society that was as rich as our own. They also had no verbal communication,  but used sign language.  The raccoons used animals for transporting things like we did/ do.  They had bows,  sings,  knives etc.  They had the wheel,  textiles,  entertainment,  trade,  specialized jobs.  And they had war.

Rocket T. Coyote:
Cans and more cans of premium pet food rotting on store shelves with no human to open them.

Firelight:
The world would be a much better place if humans had never evolved. I mean we are killing the planet and not everyone seems to care.

Jade Sinapu:
I would love it, assuming I was left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version