Author Topic: Writing Group Anyone?  (Read 5046 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Writing Group Anyone?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 06:37:44 pm »
I am interested. May I join?
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 06:47:33 pm »
I don't see why not. The writing group has sort of died right now, but whatever. I'm up to read somebody's stuff and give my honest opinion on what they have written. Im sure other's here would be happy to help. Just PM them about sending them an E-mail, or requesting to read theirs. Im sure they would be happy to share stories.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Whitewolf:dakon

• Fox1!
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 02:45:22 pm »
i could help, i've been writing a story about a chosen kid who turns furry and jump through a portal to help his furry friends win a wan against the humans :D
We are all different but same in one way.

Offline Jet

• Male
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2012, 02:50:55 pm »
Interesting idea for a story. All you need to to is e-mail someone if you want to help them or get help from them. I, right now, have sort of stopped work on my novel for now. :P So, I dont need any help right now, just the time and energy to get it done. But I can read your stuff if you want, and give critique if requested. ;)
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 11:16:18 pm »
Jet, did you ever open a dropbox for this writing group?
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jet

• Male
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 01:32:46 am »
That would be a no. So far this has just been kept up by individuals E-Mailing each other and requesting review. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have yet received anything from anyone for a while now. I myself have sort of...stopped writing for a bit. :o  Just life getting busy that's all. Do you think I should get one up?

PLUR

• Male
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 10:54:34 pm »
Yes, I do. I have several works in progress that I would love input on; as well as read what other people are coming up with and giving them what help I can when they ask for it. If you want I can set up the folder myself, but everyone would need to PM me where/who to send the invites to.

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jet

• Male
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 02:12:44 am »
Sounds fine by me. Message me either here or via PM when you have everything set up, and I will send PMs to all members so far informing them of the news.  (:

PLUR

• Male
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 11:03:12 pm »
You have a PM Jet.