Author Topic: I made up a word!  (Read 4987 times)

Offline macifer

• Species: Raccoon
I made up a word!
« on: November 15, 2015, 11:52:55 pm »
I call it... llamanormativity. It's assuming that both llamas and alpacas are llamas, because alpacas are somewhat lesser known.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Re: I made up a word!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 11:05:14 pm »
I later discovered that transdogrification (the process of becoming canine) was used in Road Rovers, which was never aired locally.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 06:20:27 am »
I made up a cuss word with my grandfather (r.I.p.), and another nsfw word.

So I can't say em, rules n such.

Although the cuss word could easily make it's way to furry terms... If it were worked on a very little bit.  :-[

I'm bad, I know.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 07:18:18 am by Kaiden »
Every now and then...

Offline Pix

• Species: Kitsune Yōkai
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 11:12:44 am »
ha ha i don't think that's bad.... but i really wanna know what it is now  x_x would pm it to me ?
Errrr were do I go now ..... oh right

also with my species look up Kitsune on wikkipedia coz ther is also a charactor name it

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 10:40:50 pm »
Once heard gonkulator used in an episode of Hogan's Heroes.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Fleeyock

• Species: Sheep
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 03:55:38 am »
I have a made up word I like to use.

"Beh".

A mix of bah and meh. I know, I'm really creative...

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 12:28:11 am »
I often refer to large long box, crew cab pickup trucks as road locomotives as they can usually be seen pulling 5th wheel campers or large trailers on I-75.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 11:35:29 pm »
I often refer to large long box, crew cab pickup trucks as road locomotives as they can usually be seen pulling 5th wheel campers or large trailers on I-75.

Heh, that's a good one. Especially when you see someone with the full crew cab, extended bed, and if it's a larger model like a F350 or Ram 2500+, they definitely can seem as big as locomotives. A specced out 3500 crew cab can be around 6x6x30 feet, and that's not even including a trailer. Road locomotives indeed, I'll definitely be using that term in the future. Right now I call my friend's truck Black Mamba, lol.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 11:01:41 pm »
People who pretend to be veterans in order to obtain special status or privledges are sometimes called poseurs. I've encountered a few, and not just US ones.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 07:09:08 pm »
I've been using Hoodie Avenger to describe those individuals who go out and about with the hoods up on their hoodies, reducing their situational awareness, especially when driving. Named for The Hooded Avenger superhero character on The Weird Al Show. He had a degree in Hooded Studies.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Howie_Noble

• Species: Lynx Rufus Sapiens (anthro bobcat)
  • everything has its poem
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 10:04:56 am »
I coined a title in another forum that can easily be used here. Those who make/repair/alter fur suits professionally could be titled Plushtic surgeons
“What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity." Dr. Leo Buscaglia

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 10:42:39 pm »
Perhaps another meaning for hornswoggle could be the act of augmenting one's fursuit head with horns.He staggered from the headless lounge and declared, "I've been hornswoggled! Check 'em out!"
(Baps the old humorist.)