Author Topic: Registration Question!!!  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Nidhogg

• Male
Registration Question!!!
« on: June 17, 2005, 05:27:12 pm »
Hi, I'm new here, and I have some questions to ask. If this question has already been answered, then sorry. I'm kind of in a rush and didn't bother to check.

Anyways, I noticed in the registration it asked for an e-mail provided by my ISP. The problem there is that I don't know my ISP e-mail, and so in the e-mail box below it in which you said we can put whatever e-mail we please, I put in my yahoo e-mail.

I've been waiting for a couple of days now and I still haven't gotten a reply. I was wondering: did I mess up on my registration or does it take a couple of days until I get a reply?
My parents do know the ISP e-mail, but I didn't get a chance to ask them the day I registered 'cause they were both at work.
So you can help me with my problem? Thank you.

Offline Lavender

• Male
    • The ole furtopia site, desperately needs updating
Registration Question!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:39:45 am »
Not the email TO your ISP but the one the ISP gives you. Normally you can set more than one up so get onto their website with the password for the connection. The reason for the ISP email account is probibly to prevent you aquiring another email adress if you get chucked.

Basicly it sounds like you filled it in wrong.

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Registration Question!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 01:04:07 am »
Sorry about that. WS and I have been out of state and just got back yesterday morning at 5 am and are working hard to get all our emails caught up from a weeks worth of buildup. We will be getting to your application. Yes, you can put your yahoo email in the other box.