Author Topic: Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)  (Read 12323 times)

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
Re: Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2016, 03:46:27 am »
"Oh, I'm sure you do." Jack then saw the flask. "What're ye doin with that?"
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 11:36:34 pm »
"I mean it's a harder target, but an easier voyage" She frowned "I'll have dinner with the crew tonight, you know the routine" she looked in the mirror, ruffling her fur a bit "Same as every new crew we take on, I don't want them to know it's me, and tell the cabin boy not to let it slip, other than you, he's the only crew member that's met me"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2016, 12:57:37 am »
"ill... make sure to let him know..." Jager said with a smirk. "if he lets it slip, the sharks will be the least of his worries..." he looked over her disguise as she worked on it, nodding slowly. "das ist gut... but i will never understand why you do this... you wouldnt have to if i were captain..." at this last part, he grinned.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2016, 02:21:00 am »
"I wouldn't want to waste that either," Jack said, watching curiously. He tugged on his cap, pulling it tight. He was expecting something, but didn't know what exactly. He realized just how strong the brew was when he caught a whiff of it in the breeze and he coughed once.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 11:51:07 pm »
"Small town off the coast of Europe, close enough to smell the sea but just far enough to not make the trip likely. Horrible mix I say." Gorrum stated as he worked adamantly on the crews food. "Worked as a fisherman as a young man meself, uncle tought me ye see? Quite strict and hard but never unfairly so, good man. What bout you Tim? What crux of fate led ye on this path?" He looked over and quickly checked on the boy's progress, nodding lightly, seeming to be satisfied with the work so far. "When you be done with them spuds, chop em up a bit...not too small, most like to know it's there."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 02:17:27 pm »
"mmm, I like being captain, I want to lead my crew, but I don't like all the "yes mam no mam"...I enjoy leading the crew without being over them...except when I need to" she sighed. "Besides, if you were captain, I wouldn't be in this room, and I enjoy my privacy" she smiled at him "you know, you could spend more time in here."
After a moment, he pulled a flint and steel from his pocket and stood with his face away from the cannon, flinging sparks down the barrel until the cannon went off. It wasn't anywhere as strong as a normal blast, but the sound cracked the air and the small cannon fell over, ball rolling out of the barrel. "Y'were told t'help me out right?"
"I'm from Leeds..." he smiled "They wouldn't let me stay in the orphanage anymore, and I had to find a job" he started slicing up the potatoes "I worked in a kitchen for awhile, but I had to leave...I was at one of the docks when I ran into the cap'n, got the job here on the ship"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2016, 06:36:53 pm »
"i may have to take you up on that offer..." Jager said with a wink. "i think, though, if i were captain, you would be in this room more often than not... or am i mistaken? however, as i am not captain as of yet, you will keep this room... did you need my assistance with your... disguise?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:42:55 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 11:07:47 pm »
"Nobody said life was fair or kind, but nothing to do but play your hand as best ye can." Gorrum said to Tim before he looked around a tad, thinking he heard a booming sound in the distance. "Hmmm...tis me imagination i suppose..." he quietly said to himself as he refocused on his task. "Soon as we get this batch set I want the other one half done, no sence in making too little with a hungry crew round, specially when we be working on the morale for their voyage to wherever we're heading. I don't know, me job be to cook not navigate. Sides...best part bout cooking is you can get any leftovers fer yeself. If there be any left anyway."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2016, 02:53:07 pm »
"Yeah." He moved to the other side of the cannon to get ready to put it back the way it was.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2017, 02:25:49 pm »
"Like I said, I like being on top" She  nestled he hat between her ears, looking in a mirror before frowning and taking it off. "What kind of assistance are you offering? We have some time before dinner"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2017, 02:37:38 pm »
"whatever help you may need, of course..." Jager said with a sly smile, moving closer to her. "of course, it doeant have to be with your disguise..."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 10:07:07 pm »
"No more than 7 minutes after we toss in them there taters." Grorrum said with a soft sigh, cracking his fingers from all the knife work. "Jus toss em in and wait then. You'll taste test, and if ye survive, then it's good eatin." He joked with a sly grin. "Nothing to it. Sides, a growin boy needs some food to fill his belly."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 09:38:52 pm »
He cracked his neck, squat down and firmly held the side of the cannon. "On three?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 10:14:46 pm »
"If that's the case, then...could you lock the door and come over here?" she climbs on top of her bed, a beautiful canopy bed, and dims the lanterns before closing the curtains on it. Her silhouette can be seen removing her clothes.
________
"Thank you sir!" he seems enthusiastic about taste testing. in his rush, as you turn away you here a hiss of someone in pain  having sucked in their breath quickly. Looking over, you can see he's sliced the side of one of his fingers.
_________
"Right" he heaves, and the pair of you manage to get the cannon back on it's mount "Right, one down, seven more t'go"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 11:02:32 pm »
"of course..." Jager said with a chuckle, moving to the door with long smooth strides and locking it, then returning to the bed and parting the curtains, kicking off hus boots as he got in with her.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 11:38:37 pm »
"Ah, well that there be rather unfortunate." Gorrum said as he grabbed a bottle of strong liquor and a clean rag. "Best get that wrapped up." He commented while using the rag as a cork and quickly turning over the bottle. "Don't want that gettin infected, gonna sting like fire though." He said, walking over with that and a thin clean cloth. "Wipe it down best ye be able, bite on a wooden spoon if need be, better than it getting infected."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2017, 10:59:07 am »
"They all rusted like that?" Jack asked. He isn't lazy, but he's not exactly a fan of cannon tipping.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 02:38:14 am »
She strips her pants off, before snuffing out the lantern completely as he climbs on to her bed. (leaving the skip up to you)
_________
He grabbed the alcohol shakily, pouring a splash on to his finger as tears well up in his eyes. it looks bad as far as small injuries go, but he'll be fine
_________
"Nay, at were the worst of em, oi always start wit' th' worst"  he moves along to the next cannon, handing Jack a rough wire brush and picking his own up "Jus' scrub out th' barrel, i'll get this one over 'ere"

(sorry for the late reply, been going through some stuff)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 07:30:12 pm »
(i say right there is perfect... then whenever the otgers catch up to meal time, resume...)

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2017, 01:27:02 pm »
"Thassa good way of doin' things," Jack said as he grabbed the brush and began furiously scrubbing the inside of the barrel. Not angrily, just working with extra oomph.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2017, 08:59:47 am »
"Well...stews about done anyway." Gorrum said lazily. "So there be not much need for us until cleaning need be done." He took one of the large pots and set it aside for easier handeling later. "Wrap that up and see if you can pick up the other one, and if ye can't...well just bring along some bread and I'll make the trip meself." He looked out the door briefly before thinking to himself. "Better get it started...a hungry crew more likely to be upstarting than a well fed one." He grabbed the bigger of two pots of stew and carefully made it to the door, pausing briefly. "After getting the bread, notify the captain, wouldn't want em to miss out himself." With that, he proceeded to the deck and set the pot somewhere sturdy and unlikely to be nocked over, careful so that any possible heat wouldn't damage anything. "Get it while it's hot fellas!" He announced before heading in, grabbing plenty of bowls and some spoons and piling those neatly nearby the stew.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2017, 08:07:24 pm »
Quinn grinns as the cook called out for dinner, dipping his paws in a bucket of saltwater to rid them of the flakes of rust in his fur before clapping Jack on the back "C'mon that'd be our cue t' give her a rest fer now lad, 'ope y' worked up an appetite"
Jager, as you finish with Skye, light floods the cabin as someone comes in then turns up one of the lanterns before freezing, seeing the pair, and what they'd obviously just finished doing. His eyes are drawn instantly to her backside as she's bent over. She shoots him a venomous glare and makes no move to cover herself. "You WILL knock from now on"
(Jager, you can start here, and continue into the next line down, or start at the next line down, your choice)
Timothy nods and grabs the pot with some difficulty, taking it up to the deck and struggling with it. After he finally gets it set down, he heads to the captains quarters, scampering out blushing madly. He's followed after by a female crew member, a short rabbit, and the first mate. After a nervous look back at the first mate he stammers out "T-the captain is feeling ill, He uh...he won't be joining us for dinner tonight Mr. Gorrum."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2017, 08:37:39 pm »
Jager grabbed his gun and leveled it at the intruder, drawing the flint back with a sneer. "if you ever interrupt again, i will pull the trigger." he shook his head and decocked his gun, then quickly got dressed and followed the crew out of the room.

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2017, 01:33:14 am »
He pulled his paw out of the barrel, and set the brush on the deck next to the cannon. "A bit yeah," he said as he stood up. He was almost finished cleaning this one. He peered at his paws for a moment and realized just how rusty they'd gotten. He swished them around in the saltwater barrel and wiped them on his pants, then caught up with Quinn to get some food.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2017, 11:27:41 pm »
Gorrum looked around a bit at everyone quickly, thinking a bit before speaking. "Well...not good for the cooks to be hanging about the ill, spreads it around like wildfire...eh, first mate, care to deliver some, does none good for the ill to go without, even if they can't quite keep it all down. Must be bad for you to come along too." He said, more addressing the first mate with the last remark. He waved the boy along as he headed back into the kitchen. "Get sometin to eat while I clean up a bit, ye look half starved."
Mate of WereCat