Author Topic: Can I have my site deleated and just re-create?  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Tevnon

• Male
    • Tevnon's Web Site
Can I have my site deleated and just re-create?
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:59:38 pm »
Long ago when I moved to Texas a couple years back I lost my password to modify my website in the confusion of relocating. Furthermore over the last couple years my artwork has at least improved somewhat. Also, I had previously been aiming for a site with music, art, possibly wrighting, ect.
Now, at this point in time I'm wanting strictly an art site.
It would work best for me all-round to just deleat the old site and re-build.
How do I get that done?

I more or less have the new HTML written, or at least the rough draft for it. I just need the old site erased so I can request a new one, unless there is some other way Furtopia would rather me go about those changes.
"I worry less about embarrassment than about missing an opportunity."-Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Offline Sporty Fox

• Male
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:49:23 am »
This is a question for White Shepherd himself to give the final answer to, as he is the one who will be the one to take care of it. He's extremely busy for the next few days and may not get to look directly at this but he'll get to you on it as soon as he can.
"I'm no longer active here but those wishing to contact me can thru e-mail or my LJ. Please note that I cannot receive or respond to PM's sent thru Furtopia."

http://sporty-fox.livejournal.com/

Offline Mister Initial Man

• Species: Lynx/Bear
  • Male
    • The Lynx's Den
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 09:53:34 am »
Did you want to change the account name as well?  If not, simply take down the old files, and upload the new ones.

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:56:06 pm »
I sent him a PM.