Author Topic: Magical Mr.Mistoffeless  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
Magical Mr.Mistoffeless
« on: October 11, 2009, 12:03:20 am »
I have been thinking lately. I know I am a wolf. I cant change what I feel. But would'nt it be fun to change my fursona.

I was thinking about changing my fursona to a black cat. and changing my Member name to. "Magical Mr.Mistoffelees". Atleast until haloween blows over. just fur fun.

What do y'all think. should I !  :D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:34:05 am by Moon Dogy »

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
Re: Magical Mr.Mistoffeless
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:48:59 am »
Temporary name changes usually aren't a good idea. Remember, we're the ones who have to go into the system and change your name every time you decide you want it changed. ;)

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:58:28 am »
Yeah your right. never mind then.  (:

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 11:34:14 am »
Temporary name changes usually aren't a good idea. Remember, we're the ones who have to go into the system and change your name every time you decide you want it changed. ;)
That isn't to say that you can't just create a secondary or alternate fursona of a black cat named Magical Mr. Mistoffelees...

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:44:02 am »
True... may'be so. I just dont want to confuse thigs Il see about it. ^_^

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 07:15:48 pm »
That isn't to say that you can't just create a secondary or alternate fursona of a black cat named Magical Mr. Mistoffelees...
Oh, of course not. You can't create an alternate second account for your alternate fursona, though. ;)

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 07:34:26 pm »
Oh, of course not. You can't create an alternate second account for your alternate fursona, though. ;)
Lol, Im not gona create an alternate account on Furtopia. I ment I could probably change where it says my species from Fenrir Wolf to Black Cat. lol sorry fur the confusion

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 07:45:28 pm »
As Arbutus has already mentioned, creating a secondary account is not allowed on Furtopia for whatever reason. The Admins can change your name for you, but only if it is for the long term (numerous months/years) so to speak. ;) If you want to change your species title above your avatar, then that is up to you. ;)

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 11:01:19 pm »
Oh well.
I Never!
Was there ever, a cat so clever?
As Magical Mr. Mistoffeles.

That was one of my favorite numbers in Cats, but I have to say I'm a bit more fond of Skimbleshanks now, the tune is much more catchy in my opinion. In my collection of stuff somewhere, i have a framed autograph of an actress that played Rumpleteaser on broadway for a bit.

If you are going to change your fursona even temporarily, I'd use a more original name though. The ghost of T.S. Elliot may get angry is someone uses his ideas. Try something like Seleffotsim. Which is Mistoffeles spelled backwards. heh, a backward name for a backward fursona. Thats all i got. Time to go for my evening jog.

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 11:21:21 pm »
Oh well.
I Never!
Was there ever, a cat so clever?
As Magical Mr. Mistoffeles.

That was one of my favorite numbers in Cats, but I have to say I'm a bit more fond of Skimbleshanks now, the tune is much more catchy in my opinion. In my collection of stuff somewhere, i have a framed autograph of an actress that played Rumpleteaser on broadway for a bit.

If you are going to change your fursona even temporarily, I'd use a more original name though. The ghost of T.S. Elliot may get angry is someone uses his ideas. Try something like Seleffotsim. Which is Mistoffeles spelled backwards. heh, a backward name for a backward fursona. Thats all i got. Time to go for my evening jog.

Lol, I think he would be happy someone was inspired by his works. After all "Imitation is the most sincier form of flattery".

And everytime I hear from you, I start to like you more and more. You'd be and awesome friend IRL. (Not an offer though. I am just say'n)

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 08:56:11 am »
Drat!  I thought this was gonna be a discussion about the song!  When I was a kid, I remember listening to this song over and over because it was friggin' awesome!  :)

Anyway, Andrew Lloyd Weber isn't dead, so I don't think you need to worry about his ghost haunting you... yet... :o
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 11:27:22 am »
I think Im the last person he'd haunt. There are worse things people have done to his work. lol  :D

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 05:21:48 pm »
There are worse things people have done to his work. lol 

Dare I mention Starlight Express? oh wait, we're talking about things others have done to Webber, not what he did to himself. oops.  :P

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 08:44:23 pm »
There are worse things people have done to his work. lol 

Dare I mention Starlight Express? oh wait, we're talking about things others have done to Webber, not what he did to himself. oops.  :P

:D LMTO!!!!

Offline Allie_Kat

• Female
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 02:24:13 am »
Drat!  I thought this was gonna be a discussion about the song!  When I was a kid, I remember listening to this song over and over because it was friggin' awesome!  :)

Anyway, Andrew Lloyd Weber isn't dead, so I don't think you need to worry about his ghost haunting you... yet... :o

Me too! I love CATS, did "Memory" as a musical theatre solo for solo and ensemble in back in hs.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 12:49:53 pm »

I should have caught this two months ago, but I must have been distracted by something shiney on the ground. But i think Alexandre is unforntunately incorrect but i wish he wasn't. T. S. Elliot passed away on January 4, 1965. I think Alex may have gotten Andrew L Webber mixed up for him, shince he used the poems of Elliot to create the musical Cats in 1981.