Author Topic: "Why can't I post in the Furry Debate Forum?"  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
"Why can't I post in the Furry Debate Forum?"
« on: January 16, 2011, 09:03:02 pm »
Take a look at the Furry Debate Forum rules to find your answer! ;)

Sorry to make another thread on this subject. But lately, there have been a lot of furs who are confused and asking us questions about why they can't post in debate threads, so I want to answer them a bit more prominently to make sure everyone's on the same page. In order to gain access to the Furry Debate Forum, you need to follow the directions in the rules linked above. That's all there is to it!

Also, I want to make it clear that we never purposely remove anyone's access to the Debate Forum unless they have persistently and determinedly broken the rules of that forum. However, a while back, we had a glitch on the forums where a bunch of members were given access even though they didn't request it. This was soon sorted out, but it has led to confusion among members who had access one day and didn't have it the next. If you suspect you might be in this group of members, PM an admin and we can help you get things sorted out. :)

Offline homegrownkodi

• Male
Re: "Why can't I post in the Furry Debate Forum?"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 09:34:24 pm »
Heyyy Arbutus, I wanna take this as a chance to find out if it's normal/common to find yourself unable to access specific threads in the Furry Debate Forums ^^;
It happened earlier and I panicked that my access to the FDF has been revoked :P
especially considering the title of the thread was something like "Furries vs Trolls"
I was relieved to find that wasn't the case. xD

Would it have been a thread limited to admins and mods or would specific users have been manually refused access to it?
And wryyyy?
I just be curious is all, I'm not meaning to seem like "I was denied something -cry-"

I hope I am asking in the right place...  (:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:36:26 pm by homegrownkodi »
PSN: homegrown-Kodi
Gamertag: HomegrownKodi

Icon by Tyler

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: "Why can't I post in the Furry Debate Forum?"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 09:38:10 pm »
The "Furry/Troll war" thread which was originally in the Debate Forum, has been removed as it was against the rules.
11. In regards to SA and/or any other troll/hate site, it should be said that discussing trolls only invites them. So the topic of Something Awful and/or other troll/hate sites is banned on these forums.