Author Topic: Swamped with new member registrations.  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Swamped with new member registrations.
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:48:47 pm »
To those who have registered here at Furtopia and are currently awaiting approval, or are planning to register in the future (Next few days/weeks), The staff would like to ask that you please be patient as we have been a little "swamped" with new registrations that have come in and are trying to get them reviewed and approved as fast as possible. If we have not approved your account yet, then please be patient. Our registration process is not automatic and must be done manually. Secondly, the staff do have real lives (Job, School, etc.) that must come first before we can be on the forums to take care of business.

We will review and approve all new registrations as best and as fast as possible. :)

Offline Landrav

• Flufftaur
  • Male
    • My FA
Re: Swamped with new member registrations.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:11:00 pm »
Kobuk, let me say how much we appreciate the work you and the other mods/admins do here.  It really shows in the quality of the site and community.  I'm sure the new members won't mind waiting a bit if it means keeping up the level of this site :3
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/landrav/

I am contractually obliged to state that Fluttershy is the best pony.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:52:44 pm »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:29:40 pm by Alexandre »

Offline Kato_pup

• Male
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:48:31 am »
I will say one thing that being swamped of new members is a good thing :D I mean the more the marier right? Oh and most of those registrations are my recruits of huskies here to help me turn everyone else into huskies! Remember when I said that Huskies where gonna take over the world when I first got here?  ;) Its OK though because being turned into a husky doesn't hurt. but in all seriousness I am glad that this forum is gaining new members because this is a nice place and I think it has serious potential to take over the furry web! There are a lot of good people here and some of the staff are really awesome furs. Not to mention Furtopia as a name in general is just absolute...awesomeness! :D and it is not full of dirtiness like a lot of the web is either. *gives kobuk a friendly...well what does a pup give a fellow canine to show there gratitude* Can I reimburse you in new trident layers!  (: either way I know all the mods and admins work really hard here. Thankies! :D
Use to be known as padded_husky.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:14:50 pm »
Well, you're obviously doing something right.  :D
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 06:15:01 pm »
Just another note to again remind any people that have registered new accounts for the  Furtopia forums to please be patient. For the last few weeks (Especially in April), New registrations have been on the increase. The staff will review and approve these accounts as fast as we can. But please be aware that our real lives take priority first over forum business.
Second, Approving new accounts will be put "on hold" as some staff may be away during Easter Sunday. We will resume our work on accounts on Monday.
Third, Please do not create a second account if you think that your first registration was ignored or that we haven't been working on approving accounts in a timely manner. If you do this, then the second account will be rejected.

Thanks for your understanding. :)