Author Topic: What really "grinds your gears"?  (Read 71229 times)

Offline The Rockin Hyena

• Male
Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2014, 04:15:38 am »
people that think you are lower then them >:(
I hate those people
.                  No matter what position you have in life, there will be those people. I look at it this way, who would those people be if they stopped paying me for my services?  I also look into their eyes with extreme confidence when I have to talk to them.

Offline BassCreator

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2014, 03:40:13 pm »
When I go to kiss one of my dogs on its head and forget I'm wearing lip gloss and leave a stain that is hard to take off. (Note to self, avoid lip gloss when fursuiting).

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2014, 10:43:50 pm »
People breezing past me in a posted highway construction zone as I slow to the posted speed.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline BassCreator

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2014, 10:49:12 am »
When people say that I'm not gay even though they know I have a boyfriend and make the whole situation awkward.

Offline Mylo09

• Species: Ex fur thing
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2014, 11:29:24 pm »
certian aspects of today's music/popular culture kinda gets under my skin not sure why  :o

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2014, 01:59:14 am »
certian aspects of today's music/popular culture kinda gets under my skin not sure why  :o

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2014, 02:10:32 am »
why i have to read story books in my english class, thinking of the careers i might be going into i dont see any use in reading these things.

even after my school switched to block schedule and we have each class for 2 hours we are still getting homework. (i want to be able to sleep after school instead or doing homework)

Offline Mylo09

• Species: Ex fur thing
  • Male
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2014, 02:22:00 am »
love that episode  :D

Offline Aedus

• Species: Fox
  • Male
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2014, 11:53:01 pm »
I can't stand when people interrupt me. The first time is fine but after then I get really irritated >.<

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2014, 10:47:54 pm »
when you have to drag
around annoying pessimistic people everywhere you go >:( >:(
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2014, 05:03:15 am »
when websights change their format/settings so that some of the things you could do in the past no longer work. (right clicking to copy an image on flickr, Google+ requirement to comment on youtube, inbox and messaging system on youtube, facebook's easy to find friends list)

im just getting really tired of this... it is just making it harder and harder to use these websights and over time they just get worse. the thing that sucks is that there isn't any other web sights i can switch to. youtube is the most used sight so if i switch to something else i will not have those videos, flickr had a very good setup before they updated it. even if there is another sight i dont want to waste my time creating an account and uploading stuff because what if they change the settings? 

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2014, 02:47:39 pm »
Simultaneous playback of strange baby music and some sort of rap...  Way above a safe decibal level....  In the bathroom......  In the morning...........
Just... yeah.... :|
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2014, 09:35:37 pm »
Neighbors becoming loud and obnoxious just playing board games indoors.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2014, 01:47:56 am »
Dads who play the age card and dads who feel the need to put you down for wanting to go to ohio for welding certification
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

• Male
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2014, 01:44:13 am »
closed minded people that don't except anything new :goldpissed:
I will see you all soon

http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2014, 02:48:19 pm »
Eye drops.  I despise them.

Offline Obsydian

• Species: Cabbit
  • Fluffy Cabbit
  • Female
    • LunaCrystal Creations
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2014, 03:11:32 pm »
This is long since I'm super sensitive, and it's nice to get this junk off my shoulders. 

• People who treat pets like objects..
  • Animal abuse in general.
  • ANY bass when I can't hear the music/sounds behind it.  Makes me want to punch a wall.
  • Roommates that have to listen to loud music to get ready in the mornings. 
  • Having to talk to people when I first wake up.
  • People who lack any sort of empathy.
  • The fact that too many things make me cry.
  • Curse words.  Seriously I don't like them, I've adjusted but I don't DARE use them unless I'm typing and something really upset me.
  • I'm too short so its hard to find pants that aren't half a leg longer than my legs are!  Sometimes even in petite!
  • Loud cars.
  • People revving loud cars late at night/evening.
  • Artists under-pricing their work for a quick buck.  You're worth so much more than a $2 sketch.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:54:30 pm by Kira K. »
Syd | She/They | 30s

Offline Turgius

• Species: Anthro Wolf/Dragon thing of questionable sanity...
  • Avatar is Artz by Flinters on FA
    • FA Account
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2014, 07:51:48 pm »
A sample of my pet peeves

1, People who eat and slurp very loudly to the point were you cant block out the sound, and people who chit chat loudly right behind my ear...
2, people who will not follow the rules of the road: includes both bycalists and motorists.
3, politicized history, authors and others pushing inaccurate or misrepresented information to forward their own political agenda...and in a related note, the drones who consider everything Howard Zinn writes as absolute truth...the man does not even cite a single source for his claims in his so called magnum opus...
4, people who think if your not smiling all the time something is wrong with you.
5, Ignorance
6, repeating the same question
7, the trend of treating software not as a product but as a service you pay a subscription to. 
8, Idiotic and irrational changes to software, such as Google's new compose, G-mail was perfect before it.
9, The growing trend of companies in eliminating the anonymous nature of the internet and trying to link everything you do to your IRL identity with social media.
10, Planed obsolescence
11, Drama lamas, and lamas in general...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:45:41 am by Turgius »
“Oh I've plenty of time, my time is entirely my own.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Идиот

FCWh3a A C D H M P R T+++ W- Z Sm- RLGP a cn++ d++ e++ f-- h- i++ j p sm-
-Furry Code

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2014, 01:15:40 am »
8, Idiotic and irrational changes to software, such as Google's new compose, G-mail was perfect before it.
9, The growing trend of companies in eliminating the anonymous nature of the internet and trying to link everything you do to your IRL identity with social media.

^ can't agree any more to that. a good example of that is google+'s link to youtube (i still haven't gotten rid of that anger even tho it's been almost a year)

my mom's "friends." wasted tones of my mom's money, and damaged/destroyed my mom's vehicles

• Male
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2014, 10:35:38 pm »
little brothers

and real trolls
closely related but not homestuck >:( >:( >:(
I will see you all soon

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2014, 08:33:39 pm »
People who say 'I hope you don't mind' while or after doing something you do in fact mind them doing.

Children who go out of their way to be rude and disrespectful while their parents do piratically nothing.

People who say 'you should always tell the truth'...that's plain garbage because piratically nobody tells the truth 100% of the time or society would fall apart. I can prove that.
Mate of WereCat

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2014, 02:15:19 am »
Children who go out of their way to be rude and disrespectful while their parents do piratically nothing.

seen that many times over here. funny thing is how i live in expensive area where the people are meant to be polite, and friendly yet when you look at the kids they are all rude, disgusting, disrespectful, ect.

Offline Turgius

• FA Account
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2014, 11:52:05 am »

^ can't agree any more to that. a good example of that is google+'s link to youtube (i still haven't gotten rid of that anger even tho it's been almost a year)

I know...it is so aggravating...and it sure has not done anything about trolling...or the stupid YouTube comment wars...it's about turning you into their product for advertisers...which is why my plus account is under a alias....

Add the GIF syndrome that the internet seems to spawn.... (apologize if anyone finds the acronym offensive...but I don't know a better word for it)

-Furry Code

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2014, 03:49:22 pm »
People who want to own exotic pets. I.e. - Foxes, tigers, snakes, wolves, etc.   :goldpissed:

A lot of people who want or actually own exotic animals really don't know what they're getting into. They don't take the time to do proper research about the animal they want. A lot of animals require different dietary, sleeping, training, pen/kennel, veterinary, etc. needs than what a regular house cat or dog would. Too many times, I read or hear about how some exotic animals that were kept by people got loose, had "bad behavior", weren't properly cared for by their owners, and so forth. It really angers me when people want exotic animals because of the cute, cool, or some other factor.

"Awwww. He's sooooooo cute and adorable. I must have one!"

NO. No, you shouldn't. Exotic and wild animals are just that: wild. They should not be owned as pets. If you want a pet, then go to a Animal Shelter and adopt a dog or cat. There are countless animals in shelters that are waiting for a good person to take care of them and be their companion.

Too many times on Furtopia, I read about people who want foxes as pets. No, you don't.  >:( If the only reasons you want one is because it's "cute" or it matches your fursona, then you're buying it for the wrong reasons.  >:(

Dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, goldfish are fine as pets. But wolves, wolf hybrids, foxes, tigers, boa constrictors, and other wild and exotic animals aren't. Do your research, folks. There are reasons why laws are enacted to keep people from buying, selling, and owning exotic/wild animals. It's because the human "animal" is too dumb and stupid and naive to properly own and care for exotic/wild animals.

Offline Turgius

• FA Account
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2014, 04:01:54 pm »
Dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, goldfish are fine as pets. But wolves, wolf hybrids, foxes, tigers, boa constrictors, and other wild and exotic animals aren't. Do your research, folks. There are reasons why laws are enacted to keep people from buying, selling, and owning exotic/wild animals. It's because the human "animal" is too dumb and stupid and naive to properly own and care for exotic/wild animals.

Totally agree.  My Uncle once had a Wolf hybrid that a girl friend or Ex-Wife (Hippie) unloaded on him (pretty much like every other pet he has had) and the way he told it was that is was a total disaster. That the the animal did not have the developed 'social intelligence' if you would to interact with humans, or pay attention. There is a major difference between a wild animal and one that has been domesticated over countless generations. So leave the wild animals in the wild...although a fox does sound interesting if it could be domesticated to the same level as a dog, but that takes 'many' generations of selective breeding. Which is currently ongoing but the end result apparently is a fox, that acts pretty much like a dog. So why not adopt a shelter pooch instead, from your local rescue society  :)

-Furry Code