Author Topic: Related Fursona's?  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
Related Fursona's?
« on: March 08, 2014, 04:58:19 pm »
This is a question for those of you with multiple fursona. Are any of your fursona related? Like are your fursona brothers, sisters, brother and sister, or any other kind of relation? The reason I'm asking is because I have two fursona (one of them being very recently made; made today in fact) that are related. They are brother and sister dragons that were in the same clutch of eggs. One is indigo with neon green markings (my fursona Yana) and the other is neon green with indigo markings (my fursona Ta'ze).
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
Re: Related Fursona's?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 05:42:55 pm »
mine is complicated, he is, sort of. i only have one, but there are multiple of him. he's engineered and so he can be duplicated, therefor there are multiples of him running around, some solders, some ship captains, some civilian etc. so in a way he is related the the multiples of himself... i guesss?
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 12:54:00 am »
I don't have much time, so i'll keep it simple.

Kazek Jharo and Zerik Jharo are brothers (and the people in charge of Jharo Brothers Munitions)

Gnarko has a cousin named Gildaro, who is NOT a drunkard.

Gnargle Toothface and "The Skeb", also known as Edzgota Smulhed, are technically brothers, though nobody really cares, cause they're skeb.

Skeskin and Skeltan are (currently) brothers, but that may be subject to change, as they are not terribly developed yet.

And then there's all the friendships and other relationships, but that's a tangled mess that you wouldn't want to attempt to understand.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 04:57:54 am »
Nope one's a folf and one's an umbreon.

Offline Kastra Epsilon

• Possibly maybe hazardous.
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 01:18:34 pm »
My 'sona has a brother and a sister (Wisp and Am) , though, eh, they're not that important. They're just there for the sake of being there. I do have another set of characters that have slightly more interesting linages, but they hold no relation to Kastra whatsoever.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 03:22:29 pm »
Cause has a wife and daughter but no siblings of his own. As with all Spacers of the Rat Nation he himself is a two part being. Gin was born the same time he was and is part of Cause. All gin are the same. Having no mother or father they form next to the newborn rat. Gin is a somewhat cat/small animal faceless black solid entity. It's still unclear weather each gin is a separate being or all gin are parts of one. They all have the same knowledge of universal physics. Cause and gin share personalities. But not knowledge. Gin can not be hurt or harmed. Gin have no need for food or sleep. They exist for as long as the rat they were born with lives. Cause and gin combine to form an 'ogi' ( O gee ) This is the physical body Cause has when he jumps universes. This allows Cause to exist in the different laws of physics of each universe he visits. Causes real body lays in a room at the Spacer's Academy. Of the five points of reality Cause's faith, wisdom, personality and emotions transfer into the Ogi. Thus making the Ogi 'Cause'.

On Tapon Ru Gin is more like a pet than a sibling. Gin are playful and cuddly. Like a cross between a dog and a cat. About the size of a squirrel. Will chase sticks and balls. And keep itself busy by batting small objects around in the house. Cause has named his Gin 'Loveworks' .
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Fuyurin

• Female
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 12:28:20 am »
I'm kind of wanting to incorporate my gender fluidity by having a male and female version of my fursona, with the male as Fuyuki (the suffix of ki that lots of stories and myths deal with male Kirin names) and the female as Fuyurin (obviously with the suffix of rin). Not really as siblings, but as two sides of the same mirror.

Offline Hesper Scott

• Female
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 01:38:22 pm »
Yep, my three fursonas are all sisters. Charlotte, Lilika, and my main 'sona, Hesper.
Whenever I see these signatures, I feel like I should use mine to say something really interesting and profound, but I always end up with some generic quote or saying. Hmm. That's unfortunate. Well, now guess who looks like a excessively meta killjoy. I do!