Author Topic: I told my girlfriend I'm a furry!  (Read 6135 times)

Offline crocogator78

• Male
I told my girlfriend I'm a furry!
« on: September 29, 2013, 01:45:12 pm »
Well I did it! I finally told somebody that I'm am a furry. She didn't think it was a strange thing, she thought it was cool! I don't know why I was so nervous before. It's just a hobby. Now I gotta work on telling my parents...

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
Re: I told my girlfriend I'm a furry!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 01:51:13 pm »
congrats some of my friends know and my mom sort of knows i havent told her exactly what it is but she knows i am one. my friend and i tell lots of joke an basically any subject. if its funny its acceptable pretty much so the day i told him. we were in a robotics meeting. and when i told him the third guy on the team said he was a brony. so he just sat there like " am i the only normal person here?" then we continued working and telling furry/brony joke whist do so. it was fun
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline crocogator78

• Male
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 01:55:04 pm »
Thanks! I'm glad everything worked out for you. My parents still have no idea I'm a furry.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 02:15:03 pm »
iv gotten around telling my mom and my brother im a furry. my brother was in the fandom first but ever since i could remember i liked furry characters. also i developed my fursona around 8 years old then found the fandom at 12 and my brother still doesn't have one :3

my brother says that he is more proud to be a furry/more of a furry than me. but i'm sure i'm the only one who who has a furtopia account, draws furries, and all my accounts are furry related. :3

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 02:47:47 am »
Congrats Im affaid of telling my newest friends
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Wrangell

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:29:37 am »
Nice! For me In the past few months I have been making it more of a expressive thing. It is now just as apart of me as anything else so people who meet me usually find out in about in just a couple weeks of knowing me. It will be even more noticeable, when my tail gets done. 
Keep Smiling

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 09:35:23 pm »
Most young ladies treat their guys like big huggable plush toys anyway IMHO. So being furry can be a plus.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Zoxide

• Species: Wolf
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 10:21:36 pm »
i told my uncle only cause last year, well let me fill this in he owns a gay bar i worked there to become a bartender but became the cook (lol) anyway he came to me on his buzzy night and asked if i was a furry i said no at the time i was not comfortable telling anyone, any who told him yesterday all he said was have fun. also told my fiance and she gladly accepted and well we have, sorry for this havent really seen any "refulations" on this, gotten a "tail"

Offline Turgius

• Species: Anthro Wolf/Dragon thing of questionable sanity...
  • Avatar is Artz by Flinters on FA
    • FA Account
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:27 pm »
I finally broke the news to some of my family this year since I pushed myself into going to a convention and had to call off an event...and no one cared. Just explained the convention a way as a convention for fans of anthropomorphic art and just got "oh that's cool...see you next week." Later showed some photos, and was asked..."how long have you been into this"..."oh since my teens"..."why did you mention this"..."you never asked" It's apparently not as huge of a deal as the internet would have you believe, of course since my family is not big on internet culture, and does not watch CSI, or read SA it could be luck on my part.   
“Oh I've plenty of time, my time is entirely my own.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Идиот

FCWh3a A C D H M P R T+++ W- Z Sm- RLGP a cn++ d++ e++ f-- h- i++ j p sm-
-Furry Code

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 06:50:21 am »
Locked due to gravedigging.

If it has been more than six months since a topic was last posted in, please start a new  thread about it.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#