Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Roana

Hi
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:48:20 pm »
Well, finally taking the step to join a community and say hi!
Been lurking around furry communities since almost a year ago when I found out that this was a thing. Here seemed like a small friendly place to get a start.

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 02:35:44 pm »
 Welcome to furtopia, hopefully you enjoy your time here, I understand what it's like to be nervous about joining a community but we're friendly here.
Every now and then...

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 09:07:54 pm »
Hi Roana, Welcome to Furtopia!
Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the blue-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 10:41:25 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)

Offline Roana

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 02:03:09 am »
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around the web looking at furry stuff over the last 9-ish months or so since i found out about the fandom from a cousin. This place is small, but not abandoned - stumbled across it while scouring the web for furry things. Figured I might as well start interacting with the community somewhere, so I decided to start here.
I'm a dragon.
I can't quite explain what I like about anthro stuff, other than that I guess it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 09:38:44 am »
Hi there, welcome to Furtopia! I hope you have a great stay here!
You're a dragon, huh? In that case I also hope you can stand straight up inside, or else you might bump your head against the ceiling. Or, in extremem cases, through the ceiling. Please be careful, it has happened a bunch of times before. We don't need a new roof, this one has been placed just two years ago...

Offline Roana

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 10:38:56 am »
Don't worry, I'm a normal sized anthro dragon! Not too big or tall, just have to watch out for the top of my wings on occasion.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 11:15:52 am »
Welcome to furtopia Roana.

Hope you have a nice stay.

"Tosses you a cnocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com