Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Clinker

• Male
Hello there
« on: July 07, 2017, 08:06:22 am »
Hello there!
I'm Clinker. I'm somewhat new to the fanbase. Been interested for a while but only just starting out properly. I'm 18, quite shy, quiet, but very friendly. Bit of an odd sense of humour. Still finding my place in the fandom, getting back into drawing. Like to try a bit of writing and maybe invest in a partial suit later on.

Massive railway enthusiast, gathering knowledge and visiting various heritage lines up and down Great Britain. Im quite the film/television buff, though i havnt had the chance to see new stuff lately. Also enjoy nature (living on the outskirts of a forest).

My fursona is Clinker. He is white lion with a blonde mane. He's rather quiet (communicates mainly through humming), shy and occasionally grumpy, but is rather nice once he gets used to you. He's on the chubby side, though he does seek to rectify this...later on. He usually wears steampunk attires, with different outfits depending on the situation at hand. Usually in his tweeds or overalls though. Can be a bit flirty at times, but mostly just to have a laugh. An amateur Engineer, Most of the things he tinkers with explode in a magnificent fireball. Eyebrows untouched. (Still, very much, a work in progress).

Joined to get more into the fandom. Like to chat dispite being a little awkward at first, maybe meet some people, learn a few things.

So, not sure what else to say really but, Hello there.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: Hello there
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 08:11:30 am »
Hi there, welcome to Furtopia. And it is great to see another fur from my neck of the woods :3 I'm based in the same county.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the blue-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 10:03:14 am »
Oh hi the... Wait. I'm getting this odd feeling of a deja vu... Haven't I met you before? Anyways, welcome to FurTopia.

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 10:31:42 am »
Hi Clinker! Welcome to Furtopia!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Clinker

• Male
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 10:39:44 am »
@Loc
I came apon the fanbase while looking at lion king fanart. One thing lead to another and i was hooked.
I became a furry at around age 14/15 (only properly getting involved this year). Never knew about the fandom til then really.
My fursona is Clinker the white lion. A failing amateur tinkerer.
I think its mainly the fantasy and creative side i like about anthro.

@Michen_s
Yep, same clinker from other places :D hello again.

Thanks for the welcome all :)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 10:57:25 am »
Welcome to furtopia Clinker.

Hope you have a nice stay.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Clinker

• Male
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 11:11:34 am »
Wow, thanks  :)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 12:11:57 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 01:35:30 pm »
Hi and welcome!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Zugus: Bane of mailmen

• Species: Petite Basset Griffen Van Deen/Rat Terrier/Chocolate Lab
  • Mechanical Engineering Student w/ eccentric streak
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 11:48:27 pm »
Hello there friend! Welcome!
If you know the mailman, and you know yourself, you need not fear the result a hundred boxes dropped.

-Sun Zug

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 10:30:10 am »
Howdy! Welcome to Furtopia! I trust you left your sanity when you arrived (otherwise it might be hard to find again).
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson