Author Topic: 6 Sided Die says Hello!  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Migimemancer

6 Sided Die says Hello!
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:30:41 am »
Hello. I'm new to furry communities. Only really getting involved this past week; so no fursona yet. Working on it! But no final product.

I've never been really on a forum before so I admit I'm kinda terrified but it's nice to be here either way? I'm so nervous! I've been thinking about trying to join the furry community for a few weeks before finally deciding to go for it. There was something about the community that felt like a possible home and a good place to help explore my identity and let loose. --Not to mention also a nice escape.

The username is a reference to the moon if anyone is curious. The first part translates to "right eye".

I love roleplaying, when it comes to the text type, the LARP kind, or the tabletop. I love them all. I collect trading cards. I am trying to get into art and writing. I also love Gundam.

Oh right! I kinda go by Scarlet until I get a name figured out with my fursona and stuff.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: 6 Sided Die says Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:23:04 am »
  Welcome to Furtopia. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I used to do a lot of LARP events (had to stop for various reasons, sadly), play or have played a lot of tabletop settings (Numenera is my favourite so far, I'm currently in a Starfinder campaign and working on my own RP on these forums, although I am waiting on one player to finish his uni stuff) and play MtG casually (usually EDH).

Time for your welcome mail:

Quote from:  MPoD
Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the blue-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 12:59:03 pm »
Welcome to futopia.

Hope you have a nice stay.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Old Rabbit  :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:39:51 am »
Welcome to Furtopia!  8)
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 12:56:26 pm »
*rolls Scarlet*

Oh! Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't realise you were an actual person! Um, this is awkward...

Uh, welcome to Furtopia...?

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 06:54:07 am »
Welcome to furtopia! Somewhere around here there's a badger who enjoys LARP a lot, too. (If my sieve of a mind remembers things right.)
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson