Author Topic: Meanwhile Elsewhere  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Kale

• Male
Meanwhile Elsewhere
« on: December 13, 2004, 05:50:55 am »
[OOC:] I'm doing this in a seperate topic because it stops me from becoming confused about where i am with the main story [\OOC]

It was quiet in the broken courtyard of the runied abbey, But the shadows of the night seemed long, almsot alive. In the centre a single figure sat by the light of a small, guttering fire, corsslegged on the ground,his figured hidden by darkness. When he spoke, it seemed to be to no one and his voice had a strange echoing harmonic
"They did well, for a first test. We shall see, however if they can wether the coming challenges. Especially the Otter, the ferret and the wolf. They could be they keys then need.
He waved a hand, an image of a human... or at least something that was once human, now twisted into an almsot elfin figure, bald and ugly. Oh yes... soon they would be ready, and the next test would begin.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org