general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Faded Furs

<< < (2/15) > >>

Rocket T. Coyote:
I enjoyed seeing the Summer Vixen fursuit in skits posted on YouTube from Further Confusion such as The Fursuit Spam Skit and Last Will & Temperament. A pleasant looking vixen character without the exaggerated features one often finds on femme suits piloted by dudes. 2009 was her last appearance IIRC.

Takanuva:
The guy who wrote the Winds of Change stories, Jon Sleeper. He has an email address, but I haven't had the chance to try to contact him. He's pretty much inactive, and never finished Winds of Change, which is a shame. It's a beautiful story. Now he only works through a mailing list he started, and a separate wiki site. But besides that he's completely dropped out of the fandom AFAIK.

Shim:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on October 21, 2016, 07:05:11 pm ---There were a lot of good artists I used to enjoy seeing on Furtopia that I now miss. Names like:
Patrick Rangerwolf
Ulario
Hockeyraven
Autumn Fire
Sheeta
Kattywampus
.........and too many others to list. :(

--- End quote ---

Early on, Sheeta and I realized we actually live nearby each other and we'd infrequently seen each other even before we met here because she was one of the managers at the comic book shop I would go to. She just recently left that job to focus on her art, but she almost always has a booth at MFF :)

We're also friends on facebook.

Rocket T. Coyote:
My chief go-to fursuit maker--Silverluna Timberwolf--left the fandom about two years ago. She had gone through a life-changing event and just became burned out. She sold all of her fursuit-making supplies but follows me on FB. I will have to maintain my suits as best as I can. Already had to replace a set of springs in my main fursuit headpiece. :o.

Rocket T. Coyote:
Looks like Foxwell was in the Doo-Dah Parade this year.

Calamity Cougar is still active in the fandom, but may have hung up his fursuit for good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version