Author Topic: Your fursona's fashion style!  (Read 24456 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Your fursona's fashion style!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 03:43:13 am »
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? punk/raver, usually revealing or at the very least flirty

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else??
they follow my style but get away with more than i can clothing wise

3. Do they have any accessories? Are they optional?
collars, glowsticks, spiked bracelets, decorative chains.

4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona?
sleveless belly shirt, a black leather jacket that is too small but nice and tight, black jeans, a spiky black leather collar, rainbow belt,and some cute converse

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.)
hats helmets and pants and shorts are all modified for ears and tail.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 10:36:12 am »
Naked all the time!

Shim is a tuxedo cat, so he's always wearing one. Why should he cover it with MORE clothing :D?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9515481/

The only reason he'd ever be wearing clothing is when he's...you know, not working for RED as a Spy and most certainly not moonlighting as a Pyro.

Offline bkatt500

• Female
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 02:18:21 pm »
My fursona dresses like me, or else in stuff I would wear.  Basically, steampunk lite.
My rp character for the most part dresses in men's clothes and wears utility belts and heavy work boots.  She also has a socially acceptable dress for walking around in the city.
<a href=http://bkatt500.deviantart.com/>Check me out on deviantArt!</a>

Offline Jamie Rosendale

• A.K.A. Alexios (On the IRC)
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »
My fursona dresses however the heck he feels like. He's a semi-reflection of myself, as he'd dress how I feel I'd WANT to dress. At least MOST of it.
I don't think there'd be too many styles that some part of me wouldn't go for. So really, as long as it appeals to me in any way, I'd wear it. Therefore, so would my persona. But I could seriously go for nearly any fantasy outfit, I love them. And by that I mean like any fantasy things. Armor of all kinds, weapons, steampunk, knight, neo-soldier, neo-citizen, magely, horror-esque (There are some limitations to what my fursona would wear there. A few), pretty much anything.
As for preferences... Comfortable stuff with subtle (Or sometimes not so subtle) hints at humor, personality, and other stuff. Basically just cool graphic t-shirts or whatever else looks neat.
And pants. Usually.
...And then there's all the "feminine~" stuff I could totally go for. Especially stuff like arm warmers and leg warmers. Tighter-to-the-skin ones. With stripes.
Oh, arm warmers and leg warmers, man.
Arm warmers and leg warmers.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:52:02 am by Jamie Rosendale »
Ask me anything. Tell me anything. Show me anything.

Need me? Wanna talk? Message me on here or I'll probably be on the IRC.

Super Tentative Furry Code (Look at all the slashes):
FDD5a A>+ C- D H+ M P+ R++ T+++ W- Z Sm RLU/A/C/CT/LW/M/S/TH a- cn++ d e- f-- h*+ i++ j+ p s

Awesome avatar by Miser. He's around here somewhere..

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2013, 12:52:33 am »
My red fox tries to dress like Fantastic Mr. Fox, but sometimes like Fritz The Fox from the Fritzkrieg cartoon. Classic German uniform do look rather steampunk.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Wolf Kid

• You think you are strong, but I am stronger.
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2013, 05:55:24 am »
Kid wears a simple outfit consisting of a black-grey jeanjacket, black pair of jeans, and a grey teeshirt. He wears a black collar with the words "Love you Always" etched in Lupan "Lansha Todeb Shalunva" He has a grey headband he seldom wears. So yeah, he wears e wears a lot of black and grey

Made by me

Offline flatout442

• Male
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2013, 03:48:49 pm »
Casual but up-tempo like a polo shirt and jeans when it's cold and athletic shorts and a dri-fit t-shirt when it's warm. This is what I usually wear.
One simply does not exist without bacon.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2013, 05:25:00 pm »
Mine wear very practical clothing. Useable and comfortable is the way to go.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Scarlegs

• Hey...Hey kid.....Wanna buy a dishwasher?
  • Female
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2013, 03:10:30 am »
1. Casual, just a black T-shirt and khaki pants.

2. Yeah :P I can't come up with anything creative

3. Scar has an awesome blue flower in front of her left ear and a collar. The collar is optional.......the flower is compulsory! Mwahahahahah!!

4. Listed above, because it is comfy and easy to draw  x_x

5. Nah, though she has a little elastic hole in the back of her pants  :-[

EDIT: I've recently started dressing her in Lolita x_x  http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/art/Frills-372241441

EDIT: On 30.6.13

1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)? She wears Lolita and her collar.She also wears my casual black T-shirt shirt and grey leopard print tights.

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else? She wears something I want to wear(But I own the collar and casual clothers!)

3. Do they have any accessories? Are they optional? Her collar and neck laces are optional but her flower is not!

4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona? Defiantly the Lolita! So many frills!!

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.) She has a cute little elastic hole in the back of her pants. Her dress has the hole but she chooses to just let her tail come out the bottom!

Here is her ref sheet: http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/art/Scar-Ref-2013-379086233
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:23:27 am by Scarlegs »
FF FFD3adm A+ C- D H++ M+ P++++ R- T+++ W Z- Z- Sf-- a- e- f++ h* i++ p++
Here is my DA http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/
#A38CF3 < Just a reminder!

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2013, 12:07:24 pm »
My main fursona, Emma, doesn't wear clothes often, but when she does she likes to wear long skirts and dresses. :) Otherwise she'll just wear accessories, like her favorite baking apron for when she makes cupcakes.

My second fursona, Roto, usually just wears his lab coat and work goggles (as he is a lab rat (: )

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2013, 09:59:32 pm »
Uhm
1 plantan wears casual clothing that's emo and preppy ish

2he wears stuff I own

3 he has a peace sign necklace it's optional

4 this is his only outfit><

5his tanktop has slits for his wings and his pants have a hole for his tail
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2013, 01:19:04 am »
so i have 2 setup for Kore. one where he is pretty much like me. with synthetic clothing, ( nylon, polyester, etc) that is usually a t shirt and cargo pants ( i don't understand jeans, i never were them) and sometimes themed Cotton shirts like in my avatar.  ( his shirt says don't panic, and im currently wearing a PLTW proud shirt)

the second is after a war where there is more advanced tech. so he has fire warrior armor from the warhammer 40k universe. and his left eye is a bionic because he lost it. I'm debating weather or not to give some augmentations and artificial limbs though. he also caries either a dubstep gun or pulse rifle.

dubstep gun; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDlif8Km4S4

pulse rifle

fire warrior armor ;
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:55:00 am by korvre »
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2013, 01:46:32 am »
I'll just number the questions to keep it light!

1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)?

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else?

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.)

Go ahead, I'm curious to know! This isn't some thinly veiled attempt to get ideas for my fursona's fashion, not at all >_>

1. Iara doesn't have clothes, she is a hedonist and an exhibitionist by nature, preferring her downy coat over her sleek scales to stuffy cottony woven clothes.  :P

2. Again, Iara would rather use clothes to line her nest than to wear. Except for an occasional silk robe, which suits her nicely.  :) Even then her wings tend to not fit well into sleeves...silly wings...

3. When Iara was a rambunctious, featherless and anatomically incorrect youth she wore sunglasses. As a matured and anatomically correct raptor, Iara now chooses to wear a single accessory--her mentor's talisman, a necklace made with branch fibers and an Archaeopteryx feather pendant in a brilliant blue.

4. Iara prefers her own feathers. Although summoning ancient magic makes her...on fire, so to speak... ;)

5. Once again, the best Iara can wear clothes wise is a silk robe. That's about it. Forget about asking her to keep it on, though... :-[
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2013, 10:04:15 pm »
Still designing the different 'suits' for Cause. The suit coat and what's under it will be part of the overall fur suit. Instead of it being added to or over the fur. The front of the torso will be sewn in as part of each coat.

Clothing
A Jimi Hendrix style jacket, scarves and shirt. I want a good two feet of fringe on this thing.

A  fake leather ( polyester lycra blend ) full length studded coat. Think Rob Halford from Judas Priest. If you Bing Rob halford and check out his stage wear it's easy to tell he's NOT wearing real leather. LOL I've got samples of material coming in.

A blues coat and vest. Not Zute Suit but not high fashion either.

Naked. I'm also planning to have an upper body fur suit that will attach to the leggings just like the suits will.

No pants or shorts. Pants are for people. Not rats.

Wearing things I would wear? No.

Accessories?
headbands and other hippie stuff for the Hindrex suit.
Not planning anything for the studded coat.
Probably an old hat for the blues coat. Might even make a cigar box guitar for this as well.

Favorite outfit?
Honestly everything is still on paper so I cant say. But I think I could have a blast with any one of the three.

Special clothing? Being a pure anthropomorphic character without pants  Cause wouldn't need anything special.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline crocogator78

• Male
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2013, 01:58:55 am »
My fursona Chris wears black Hi-Tops with torn jeans. He also wears a Mötley Crüe T-Shirt and a scarf.

Offline CatDetective

• Species: Cat
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:53 pm »
Going just with my main...

1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)?
Usually a sort of casual classic look, a lot of soft fabrics and skirts or simple, comfy dresses... a lot of dancewear, but more the warm-up/practice stuff and not performance costumes. Stretchy or loose things that move with you well. But... they have been known to don a number of different fashions and historical costumes just for fun! It just isn't their everyday.

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else?
A little of what I wear, a lot of what I'd like to wear.

Accessories are pretty optional. I mean, often a collar with a bell or a little neck ribbon or something like that, or just a nice necklace. That's the most common. Almost never shoes, unless I feel like drawing a plantigrade version just for the purpose of doing cute shoes, or if shoes would complete a certain outfit. Maybe gloves or arm/leg warmers, but there's nothing that's set in stone except for their glasses, and they need those to see!

I don't really have a favorite at the moment. I just like designing different looks.

If they wear pants, tights, or leggings, there has to be a tail hole, but aside from that and the shoe-avoidance, not really. Well, they're very, very choosy about fabrics, but that's a personal sensitivity rather than a species-wide one. It just so happens that my cat and my cat-fursona have similar tastes in what textures they like to cuddle up against (in the cat's case)/wear (in the 'sona's)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 04:37:29 am »
Locked due to gravedigging.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#