not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

T G I F What are you doing this weekend?

<< < (126/128) > >>

Jade Sinapu:
Took crazy dog on a drive. 
It was good.
I didn't take as many photos as I normally would have.

I think ever since I got a "good camera" in my phone,  I stopped using my very good digital camera.  Which BTW really is much much better than any cellphone camera. 
So in the end,  I take less photos for some reason,  and what I take are crappy compared to what I could have been taking. 

I need to post images here...
I wish it was as simple as uploading to furtopia direct instead of using image hosting

Firelight:
Mostly sleeping off Thanksgiving lol
I'm trying to see if any of my friends want to go see the Jurassic world tour.

cause the rat:
Decorating for Christmas. Plan on doing a bit of outdoor decorating too.

cause the rat:
 Taking my time with the Christmas decking. No real reason to rush. The old fashioned looking LED C7s around the front window and door look, old fashioned.  :D They are super bright outside. Feels good to make the whole neighborhood glow. Look awesome on the main tree as well. Decided to go with a table top 1970's 'bottle brush' tree instead of the aluminum tree. Along with the main tree there will also be the three foot fake feather tree. I'll start the 8+ hour ornament hanging on the main tree tomorrow. A lot of work.  But family, friends and folks that come by always enjoy it. Makes all this work worth it. to be honest, if it was just me I'd still do it. I'm worth it. :)

Jade Sinapu:
Trying to get my back to stop spasming.  I slipped a disk.
Getting tired of this.
Going to see doc on Monday.

So I am taking it easy.  Too bad I damaged my back when I was in my twenties... it never got better.  That is a long time to have this pain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version