general furry discussion > lifestylers

Opinion Consensus?

(1/7) > >>

Fianna:
I just thought I'd put something in here...looks kinda sad being the only one with nothing...  So what does everyone think about the "lifestylers"?

Fianna

Benjamin:
There's a lot of different "furry lifestyles" out there, really. It's hard to really put down a solid opinion of them. Basically, like anyone else, I try to judge each one on their own merits. Some are just a bit more loony than others.

I consider myself a furry lifestyler, in a way, because furry encompasses much of my creative time, friendships, and even spirituality. It's a big part of my life that I simply couldn't put away and shut out of myself. I can put it on hold and supress it for some life situations, of course, but it's still a part of who I am as a person.

Benjamin

LoneHowler:
I have a saying judge not a person by their looks, colour, race ,religion, or lifestyle judge them by their personality and weather you can get along with them or not

WhiteShepherd:
I would have to agree with Benjamin on his points.  Myself I concider myself a lifestyler.  Being furry/canine encompases part of my personailty (in a good way) and I enjoy being myself in spirit "The friendly white dog."

Patrick Rangerwolf:
I agree with Benjamin and White Shepherd.  I now consider myself a lifestyler.  After attending AC this year, I pretty much accepted that there was a name to some part of my personality that I knew I had but couldn't quite put my finger on it.  That name was furry.  My furry side is wolf, to be specific a wolf pup.  He is not only my muse when I draw and write, that little kid wolf is what makes me still scream like a fool on a rollercoaster, stare bug-eyed at a big screen as Rafiki holds up little Simba to the animal kingdom, and read a C. S. Lewis or Tolkien book and still find adventure in it even after reading it a dozen times.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version