Author Topic: Fursona Bio Thread.  (Read 85418 times)

Offline Amy

• A transsexual kitty ^-^
  • Female
Re: Fursona Bio Thread.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2012, 01:53:21 pm »
Name - Amy
Species - No specific species
Family - Felidae (Feline)
Height - 5' 10" (unfortunately >.>)
Weight - 130 lbs.
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Base body color of neutral grey, with dark grey on my toes, fingers, palms of hands, and bottoms of feet, along with a diamond (square rotated 45 degrees) on my stomach [1], the tip of my tail [2], and two triangles facing downwards under my eyes, as shown by my profile picture.
<I also have a winter coat idea in mind. My grey fur would change to a pure white, and my dark grey areas to a much lighter grey, on the fringe of being unnoticeable against the white background.>
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Plantigrade
Clothing - Black collar (not shown in my picture) with a small pendulum charm on it, a colorful undershirt, my specialty 24 jacket, jeans, and Converse.

<Picture by my friend showing me in one of my hobbies, wearing my jacket (which, by the way, isn't such a good idea while bowshooting).>
http://i47.tinypic.com/vhckk0.jpg
Likes - Winter, Spring, Fall, Archery, Gaming, Programming, Writing, Drawing
Dislikes - Summer, being called "he" >.>
Temperment and socialability - Super Social  :)
Fursona picture - http://i46.tinypic.com/2ijjio.png
Skype- amyandrews27

Furry Code

Offline Kek

• i need to get a job
  • Female
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2012, 06:32:39 pm »
Name - Kek M. Jackalfox
Species - Jackal fox hybrid
Height - About 5' 4"
Weight - 120ib.
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Dull black/dark grey with gold marks around her wrists, ankles, mid-tail, neck, and eyes. Top half of her ears are gold and has an ankh symbol on her forehead. She also has bright red eyes.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Digitgrade anthro/ feral
Clothing - Usually tshirt, jeans, and sometimes a pair of sneakers, but she usually doesn't wear shoes.
Likes - Her friends, drawing, swimming, reading, interwebz, pathfinder, and much much more. 
Dislikes - lots and lots of stuff
Temperment and socialability - Depends on last song she heard, who she's with, where she's at, and other factors. But in generally she's pretty amiable.
Fursona picture - http://pure-randomness.deviantart.com/gallery/38561271
Other Bio Information - socially anxious and not always as cheerful as she appears.
I'm just another teenage furry, though im not all that active in the fandom due to not wanting to associate myself with a fandom with such a bad rep. If anyone remembers me from a couple years ago when i first joined id like to formally apologize for you having to suffer that. im potatolumps on tumblr if you want to check out my blog or whatever, just know i dont often post anything furry related

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 10:59:55 pm »
Name - Iara Warriorfeather
Species - Velociraptor-Bambiraptor hybrid
Height - About 5' 2" (anthro form; feral form, about 3' at the shoulder and 6' from nose to tailfan)
Weight - 125 lbs.
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Body feathers-mahogany to red-orange, primaries, secondaries and tailfan feathers-barred cream, underside-cream with brown splotches, scales-faint beige (brightens to red when embarrassed, enamored, or startled)
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Digitigrade feral/anthro
Clothing - Her feathers typically serve as her attire, although she sometimes steals and wears her mentor's talisman necklace, an Archaeopteryx feather. Her anthro form typically wears a tee shirt and jeans or shorts.
Likes - Coca Cola-either classic or cherry flavors suit her best; any form of chocolate; any meat (porcine, bovine, venison, avian); classical music (especially violinists); taking shelter under the trees in a temperate or tropical rainforest; sometimes seen on the beach, drawing in the sand with a large pointy piece of driftwood, or chasing dolphins and dogs along the shoreline; also tends to consume red and blush wines when in the solitude of her nest.
Dislikes - Spiders, rollercoasters, giant squirmy squishy things, has a terrible fear of drowning, falling and/or being eaten alive.
Temperment and socialability - Iara tends to be on the quiet side. She enjoys her solitude, although she also enjoys spending time with a few good friends and of course the company of her beloved mate, Utahraptor-Velociraptor hybrid Atum-Bennu. She attends the occasional party or soiree, but only if she knows the company that is kept. She is typically found with her muzzle in a book, which is usually about her relatives, the birds, or her fantasy counterparts, the dragons.
Fursona picture -

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:43:40 pm by Iara Warriorfeather »
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Thornbrier

• World Builder
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 03:54:27 am »
Name: Chakat ThornBrier
Birthdate: Unknown
Star sign: Unknown
Sex: Hermaphrodite
Species: Chakat
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 180lbs

Parents: Adopted by Hanna Ashworth (human, widow of Savana Ashworth), also raised a fair bit by Savana's brother, Hadrien Ashworth (Founder of Ashworth Power & Research)

Appearance:
- Hair: Naturally green, sometimes dyed blue. Likes to keep it in a spiky anime style.
- Fur: White
- Markings: Black stripes with a hint of lavender. Thicker at the small of the back and near the tail. Base of the tail is solid black. Tail rings start thick and thin out until the end is a tuft of white.
- Eye color: Hazel
- Cloths
    ~ Casual: Black vest
    ~ Work: Equipment harnesses and black vest
    ~ Arena Armor: White plasteel plating, blue and green glowing modules, black body sleeve filing the gaps. Visor has a lavender hue. On hir upper back is a large wing shaped power core system with jets. A larger reactor/jet system is mounted on hir lower back as well. Several weapons are stored in sliding plates along hir flanks. The team logo is a black cat-eared circle behind a mixed pair of large green bat wings and smaller blue feathered wings.
- Other features: Depending on pre/post-op, shi might have four arms on the human torso. Shi has a computer installed in hir lower back with neural-holographic interface.

Behavior and Personality:
Skills: Power Armor Operator, Robotics engineer, hacker/programmer, comm tech, team leader, wilderness survival.
Weaknesses: Empathy is... wonky.

Dislikes: Trolls, haters

Favorite food: Talapia
Favorite drink: Orange Faygo & Tiki Tiki Wiki Wackers
Favorite location: Australian Outback
Favorite weather: Thunderstorms
Favorite color: Black & white, Greens and blues

Least liked food: Was black licorice, after finding Anice shi's not quite sure. Maybe coconut? Oh, but Pina Colada is so good.
Least liked drink: Bloody Marry
Least liked location: swamps
Least liked weather: hot and humid

Fursona picture: First version, pre-op, did the butt stripes wrong. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8765277/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:59:11 am by Thornbrier »

Offline TreacleFox

• Male
    • My FA
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 06:00:55 am »
Thought I might post this, for my first post here. x3;

General info

Name: Treacle
Sex: Male
Species: Red Fox - Some cat features
Body type: Slim and small.
Body attributes: Nimble and flexible, but not very strong.
Leg shape: Digitigrade

Physical attributes

Identifying marks:
-Purple/violet eyes
-Crinsom/dark purple hands
-Green bands around ears
-Inside of ears are white
-Green zigzag with 8 points on back (9 line strokes)
-Fur is quite long in places (top of head to form hair) and has a shine/luster to it.
-Ears come to a point
-Blue paw print marking on left hip
-Human like finger nails on hands, with slight animal like pads on them
-Feet are digitigrade with animal like pads on them

Note:
The colours on the feet and hands blend into the colour of the rest of the fur over a small distance. ie, the purple on the hands does not come to an ebrupt end where the orange of the main fur starts.

Mark colour details (HEX values):
-Eyes :  #540A65
-Hands: #8B004C
-Ear bands: #0CCC3F
-Zigzag on back: #0CCC3F
-Main fur colour: #DC5116
-Paw print hip marking: #1916DC
-Feet are black
-White strip down his front is white
-Inside of ears are white

Body dimensions:
Height: 167 CM (5 foot 6 inches)
Weight: 50 KG  (112.2 lbs)
Tail Lengh: It would be running on the ground if it were held straight, about 95cm.

Other:
Treacle has a few cat features such as pointier ears and a slightly shorter muzzle than a regular fox.
Mental/Non-Physical attributes:
Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite food type: Mint, eg: Spearmint
Favorite weather: Cloudy
Favorite clothing: He dresses averagely most of the time, such as jeans and a t-shirt and he does not like formal cloths, such as button up shirts and ties.
Personality traits:
-Quieter rather than louder
-Doesn't Interject too much
-Not very conscientiousness
-Quite open and considerate
-Somewhat impulsive, but listens to logic
-He is sure of himself and his ethics/ideals
-Tries to avoid being hypocritical
-Tries not to regret past decisions

Music tastes: Techno, Trance, Hardstyle
Skills: He has pretty good 'people skills', and is good at debate. He can be very determined and is strong to his moral code.
Weaknesses: Apart from being not that strong physically, he can sometimes take trivial things to heart too much.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 07:00:14 pm »
Name: Adrian Dumont
Sex: Male
Species: Grey wolf
Height: 6 foot 5 inches
Weight: 185 pds.
Fur color/patterns: Grey with reddish brown and purple
Likes: Raves, dancing, music, video games, hanging with his boyfriend, playing frisbee, freerunning
Dislikes: Annoying people, rude people, men who hit women, scary movies
Clothing: Usually a pair of jeans and a tee, but likes to go shirtless. Glowsticks, black dog collar, earring, and belt for accesories. Sometimes wears a darker gothy outfit, or a tuxedo with a fedora.
Personality: Funloving, kind, chivalrous, and adorable. Adrian cannot stand to see women mistreated. Likes both men and women. He has been known to act rather silly around his friends, although in public he maintains a joking yet serious attitude. He acts rather childishly when he is in a good mood. He loves it when Lucas throws his frisbee.
Name: Lucas Magnus
Sex: male
Species: Red fox
Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Weight: 140 pds.
Fur color/patterns: Red fur, black paws and tail tip, white stomach.
Likes: Playing video games, shopping, reading, drawing, hanging out with his boyfriend Adrian, cosplay
Dislikes: Spiders, the dark, heights, dolls
Clothing: Usually dresses in a japanese schoolgirl outfit, but when he isnt crossdressing he wears a short black shirt that shows of his chest, a pair of combat boots, jeans, and a huge feather scarf. He wears a black collar with chains connecting to his wrists and his ear is pierced with seven loops that look like rainbows.
Personality: Playfull and mischevious around friends, yet shy in public. He usually shadows adrian around, but fades away in clubs.
Favorite color: purple
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline ArticShadow

• Female
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 07:55:27 pm »
Name: ArticShadow.
Nicknames: Shadow or Artic
Species: Grey wolf.
Height: 5 foot 3 inches (without ears) 5 foot 4 1/2 inches (with ears).
Weight: 145 lbs
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade: Feral and digitigrade. (For now plantigrade till I can get a full suit.)
Fur color: Lime green, dark blue, and blood red.
Likes: Goth/Emo/punk/dark/scremo music, Mtn Dew Code Red, soup, vampires, hanging with friends and color guard.
Dislikes: People who hurt animals, rude people, men who hit girls, any kind of peppers, screaming kids, kids running though the store, irresponsible parents, and roller coasters... this list can go on forever.
Clothing: More on the Goth and Emo side.
Personality: Can be nice and sweet, but she's sly, likes to sneak around in the shadows. But funny and playful when hyper, likes to play pranks on people. More of a punk and enjoys hanging out at the skate skate park or local convenience store. Much of a rebel and goes against the "norm". Witty and quick on her paws, kinda likes to be alone. Likes to play guitar and drums, but also plays the trumpet. Uses a lot of country slang. May seem mean at first but once you get to know her she's a nice person.

Anthro: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9554694/
Feral: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9585479/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:36:55 pm by ArticShadow »
Icon done by FluffyFennecx3 off FA.

Offline Volt

• Female
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 02:25:55 am »
Name - Dognog/Tiny
Species - Wolf
Height - 4' 9"
Weight - ~95 lbs.
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Light brown with white
Clothing - Usually wears a red Hawaiian shirt with black "swishy" pants
Likes - Cheese, sleeping, surfing the internet, playing videogames, daydreaming
Dislikes - hard work, talking to strangers, spiders, hot weather, driving
Personality - Very relaxed and easygoing, generally happy. Hard to upset. She enjoys friends, but is usually shy around people she doesn't know, but once she knows them, can open up and be fun. She doesn't usually like any sort of change, since she leads such a comfortable life. Being put out of her comfort zone in situations such as social gatherings or driving is very nervewracking.
Notes: This character is based on my own personality.

ETA: might as well add my other characters

Name - Prince Snow
Species - Stag
Height - 5' 11"
Weight - ?
Gender - Male
Fur colors/patterns - All white, with faint hints of silver
Clothing - a fuzzy grey vest, some pants, and a belt with a banner displaying a lion. Carries a sword and a flag displaying a crescent
Likes - Clam chowder, doing good works, reading, children, snow
Dislikes - injustice,
Personality -  Calm and always kind, Prince Snow - who is not actually royalty of any kind - enjoys travelling and helping out other animals in need. He enjoys the company of children because of their innocent nature, and tells them tales of his adventures. He is noble-hearted and actively fights against injustices.
Notes: This character was originally made in Soul Calibur V custom character mode. He doesn't have a complete story in my mind yet, but I imagine him to live in some sort of medieval-type setting, maybe a bit like Redwall or something.

Name - Volt
Species - Manectric
Height - 4' 9"
Weight - ?
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Blue and Yellow, standard Manectric patterns
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Feral
Clothing - none
Likes - battling, Pecha berries, running
Dislikes - contests, Gyarados
Personality - Volt is quiet and reserved usually, but is passionate about battling. She appears very serious to others who don't know her, but is actually quite pleasant to talk to and has a sense of humor.
Notes: This character's name comes from the shortening of my main username, voltianqueen, and I use it as well as my main name frequently on the net (as you can see). Manectric is my favorite Pokemon, and, since it is Electric, I chose to give the name Volt to my Manectric on the game. The character is based on my Manectric from the game.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:54:47 am by Volt »

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 02:27:42 pm »
Name: Amelia Leigh Krysta
Species: Gray Wolf/Siberian Husky mix
Height: 5’07”
Weight: 117 lbs

Fur Colors: Dark Red, Dark Purple, Light Gray

Color Patterns: Dark red, dark purple, and light gray A dark red spot around her right eye, and a dark purple spot around her left eye. She has dark purple, spiky egg shaped areas on her thighs and shoulders/upper arms. The outside part of her left ear is dark purple, while the inside part is dark gray. The outside of her right ear is dark gray, while the inside part is dark purple. She has dark pink colored paw pads and yellow claws. The dark purple area on her left shoulder/upper arm is bigger than the dark purple area on her right shoulder/upper arm. The dark purple areas on her thighs and shoulders/upper arms merge into the dark purple area on her back and sides. Her nose is purple, and she has a very long tail. The fur on the bottom half of her tail is longer the fur on the rest of her tail. The underside of her tail is ¾ dark red, and ¼ dark purple, while the entire top of her tail is dark purple.

Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade: Digigrade anthropomorphic
Clothing: Jeans and sleeveless shirts in bright colors

Likes: Doing crafts/making things, the first and second generations Pokémon games, Dr. Pepper (which can be considered more of an addiction than just a like), exploring, spaghetti, music, hugs.

Dislikes: Debates, arguments, scary movies, videogames, thunderstorms/storms, sushi, Generation 3 and onward of the Pokémon videogames, mice, spiders, getting lost, and screamo music.

Temperament: Easily agitated. Fairly social and optimistic. Phlegmatic and Sanguine

Sociability: Fairly social and optimistic. She tries her best to get along with everyone, though this can backfire and make folks think that she is annoying.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:07:22 am by Skye Krysta »
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline Charrus

• Female
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2012, 01:46:07 am »

Name - Firekeeper

Species - Wolf

Length- 6ft (tip of nose to tail)

Height- 32 inches at the shoulder

Weight - 80lbs

Gender - female

Fur colors/patterns - Main color is white. Firey orange 3-tone mane running from the top of her head, along her back, to the tip of her tail. Firey fur tufts on ankles of all feet. Red slash marks on her left side only and face. Blue-black "socks" on all four paws that gradually fade up into the main coat. Blue-black tipped ears and eyepatch on left eye only.

Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Feral

Clothing - She sometimes wears a pink plaid scarf.

Likes - Fire (kinda a pyro), being warm, blankets, fuzzy things, plushies, spicy food, snuggling

Dislikes - Anything to do with cold (her weakness!!), ice, snow, being wet, etc..

Temperment and socialability - Firekeeper is very light hearted and silly. She likes to play, joke, and tease. Her serious side is kept hidden from everyone but close friends. Like her element, her mood can change without warning. She has human-grade intelligence, is able to speak to other species, and enjoys modern technology as much as her feral body is able to allow her. As for socialability, she is pack oriented, but has many friends among a wide range of species, including humans. She tends to think of close friends as part of her personal "pack" even if they technically are not an official member.

Fursona pictures -
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Lupine_/Familycolorcopy.png
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Lupine_/Firekeeper320byMoondelle.png (c) Moondelle on DA
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Lupine_/FirekeeperBusteditedbyAmaroq-1.png (c) Moondelle
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/Lupine_/FirekeeperportraitbyMisaki-1.png

Other Bio Information - Firekeeper has a wolf mate and one pup, and an older sister. (For the curious, they are not roleplay oriented.) 

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 02:21:30 pm »
name/charcoal
species/pitbull
age/16
height/5,6
weight/260
fur color/black and white
favorite music/one last drink by enter the haggis.geltic rock
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline KitKatPurrpurr

• Species: Deer, jaguar
  • Jagdeer
  • Female
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 07:59:16 pm »
--Primary--

Name: Zoe
Sex: Female
Species: Jaguar
Height: Roughly 5'5"
Weight: 140-150lb
Fur color and patterns: reddish yellow with rosettes. Cream points and a pink nose
Hair color: copper
Feral, digitigrade, or plantigrade: digitigrade
Clothing: t-shirt and jeans, usually.
Likes: music (mostly EDM like deadmau5 and dubstep), art, math, singing, sleeping, wasting away on electronic devices, writing, chubby people and furries, and Portal 2.
Dislikes: people with really strong opinions, wolves (sorry), getting up early, fire, being around the mentally challenged, and having her A.D.D. being called a disability or a mental handicap.
Essentially she's me.
Picture:

--Secondary--
Name: Cree
Sex: Female
Species: Great white shark
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135lb
Coloring: Greyish hue all over, white underbelly.
Hair color: deep red
Feral, digitigrade, or plantigrade: plantigrade
Clothing: shorts and a tank top. Also wears yoga pants and yoga shorts.
Likes: swimming, dubstep, dancing, flirting lightly, sleeping.
Dislikes: deserts, green foods, and country music (but not folk).
Picture: none yet, but eventually.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:05:21 pm by KitKatPurrpurr »

Offline Nagi

• Species: Spider
  • I'm a spider now :3
  • Female
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 06:57:37 am »
Name: Alisa Leolf Alexandra
Species: Snow Leolf( Arctic wolf snow leopard hybrid), also self taught shapeshifter
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130lbs
Eye color: Bright green
Fur colors: Main fur color is white, designs are light pink and dark blue, points are brown
Hair color: front light pink, back is brown
Design: has light pink stripes on face and legs, single row of light pink dark blue rosettes, dark blue around eyes, dark blue design on back that's
suppose to resemble angel wings(saw it in one of my games)
Clothing: Renaissance clothing idly, but does have a specific outfit (sorry no pic unless you wanna look through my art, idont know how to put links or pictures here on the phone)
Weapon: Sword and shield(no specific size)
Picture: will be added when I either figure out how to post here on the phone or get internet to the computer
Might add more latter

Weresona might be posted later gotta give phone Back
I really need to come here more often XP

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 01:26:37 pm »
If yall want to create a really indepth description visit this site: http://pompfiction.com/links/character-profile-form/ Please note that while the questions are fairly pg13, I have not explored the rest of the site, so be carefull if you arent 18 yet.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:33 am »
What did I do? Grah, Lemme get this post up to thread standards;

Name:Arashi Novalleus Calunata the 3rd

Nickname/ Callsign: Echo One

Species: Desert Hreldren (A species that is predominantly feline with fox traits, bird traits, and a stronger skeletal structure), plantigrade leg design but usually walks digitigrade when barefoot.

Height: 5' 8.88"

Weight: 126 ib

Eye color: Heterochromatic, one eye blue (Left), the other light purple (Right)

Fur pattern(Colors): Shifts at choice, but preferred is a grey coat of fur with tribal markings across the body in black outlined by crimson. Serial Number, Rank, and Unit type are  displayed, in order, on the Left breast, right shoulder, and left shoulder. The belly, groin, inner legs, armpits, chest, throat, and chin are all a creamy white. Inner Groin has the same Black as the tribal markings/stripes. Birth Symbol is in the center of the forehead. Right forearm/wrist has extensive markings to better pyrokinetic abilities.

Clothing: Liani Military-Made Armored Shield Suit (Mark 7), with Dark Grey Cargo Pants with kneepads, leg guards, and hardcase pistol holster on the left hip. Knee plating is stronger on the right side. Utility belt contains multiple ammo and tool pouches. Upper body armor is inserted into armor plugs. Chestplate is close to the body, and had multiple grenades  attached to a belt on the left chest. The right has his serial number. A knife is holstered under the left arm. The right armor plating is thicker on the shoulder and wrist than the left, the right paultron covering the entire upper arm as a solid peice on the outside (Under has a thin plate). The left shoulder guard is close to the body and has a peice of tape with "Arashi" written on it. There is no left wrist guard. The armor itself is Beige-brown.

Occupation: Liani Combat Archivist in peacetime. Wartime is Multiple-Threat Response, Defensive.

Fursona time: See Fursona Time zone thread

Special skills: Able to change fur and eye colors and patterns at will, can cast "Spells", but specializes in pyrokenetics. Skilled Knife wielder and highly durable.

Not even close to the full thing, but that's a minimalist veiw. Real thing is four 70-page college-lined notebooks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:57:10 am by Arashi_Calunata »
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Ezrah

• Species: Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix
  • (AKA Geiger)
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 02:58:27 pm »
Ok...so here is the rundown.

Name: Ezrah
Species: Anthro Gray Wolf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 155 pounds

Colors/Markings: Normal gray wolf markings except for a black area on the tail.
Walking style: Plantigrade

Clothing: Mostly casual. Usually a polo type shirt or sometimes a regular T-shirt with a jacket normally. Sometimes will wear a trench-coat once in a blue moon. Wears khakis or jeans. (fall/winter). In the summer, usually sports a shirt like described before but instead with shorts (any kind of course not short ones) :D In the way of shoes are a pair of black Converse shoes, brown sandals, boots (depending), and sometimes no shoes...but that's usually when around the house. And who could forget about the fedora he wears with his name emblazoned on it?

Personality: Though somewhat short in stature, it is wise not to get on the bad side as he has a short-temper. He could deal a good fight if need-be. On his good side though, he is rather friendly with a good sense of humor and is willing to help whenever needed. He tends to be very impatient. He is stubborn, but that is for the best as it means he doesn't take no as an answer...depending on the situation.

Likes: Classic Rock, motorcycles, cars, coffee, company (not a huge amount though), food, sleeping.

Dislikes: Very hot weather, snow, too much sugar in coffee, patience.

And that's about it. Photo is to the side.
Come and join the party dressed to kill.

Avatar done by Star-gazer on FurAffinity.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 04:29:35 pm »
Name - Firelight
Species - Folf
Height -  Small
Weight -  100 pounds
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Fire colored fur.
Clothing - Pirate clothing 
Likes - Babies/kids, snow but not the cold, dragons, Movies, video games
Dislikes - Mean people, veterinarians, hunters...Umm....Oh yeah extreme temperatures.   
Temperment and socialability -  Quiet, friendly, nice, good listener,  socialability? Loner but will hang out with others if she wants to.
Fursona picture -  Don't have one atm
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:35:21 pm by Firelight »

Offline Razmina

• Species: Sea Otter
  • Aim for the shins!
  • Female
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2013, 09:21:35 pm »
Hmm...I'm new at this, so uh...hope it's not too odd or out of place?
I'm not very good at descriptions, but I want to try!

Name:  Miniver Willows
Species:  Phoenix
Height:  6'6"
Weight:  250 pounds  * kinda guessing on height and weight
Fur colors/patterns:  In this case they're feathers, bright red with hints of gold on the inside of his wings.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade:  Digitigrade non-anthro  (Had to go to WikiFur for this I'm that new.  XD  )
Clothing:  Doesn't wear clothing if he can help it, but will wear an enchanted crown and mantle for spell rituals.
Likes:  Reading, sleeping, calming music, sorcery, art in general, flying
Dislikes:  Loud noises, idiocy, war, and cold temperatures
Temperment and socialability:  Wise, brotherly, kind, friendly, likes his space but enjoys conversations.  He doesn't like humans very much at all.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11025482/  <my spot on FurAffinity (I don't go there any more though) with the original link for my avatar/s of Razmina formerly known as Vivido Rainrite
Posted for anyone who wants to know the artists!

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2013, 11:09:55 pm »
 I'll be using a somewhat modified sheet.

Name/Title: Paladin-Ranger Sky, AKA, SkyFire
Species: Anthro tiger
Fur: an electric blue with white stripes, and a perfect white mohawk.
Clothing/eye color: Wears a cloak of a rich, pure blue on one half , a gold stripe running down the center, with a brilliant red on the other half. Also wears highly enchanted silver armor that gleams with moonlight. He also wears a Kama and usually has a longsword sheathed at one side and a pistol(modern/advanced time periods only, short-sword if not either of those) on the other. Regardless of time period, he always has a bow across his back and a quiver under his cloak.the swords are enchanted and shimmer with energy, and when drawn, the longsword emits an eerie hum that fills the room and drives off malicious spirits, regardless if they are demonic or devilish in nature.
Weapons: Pistol(Modern and future time periods only) Longsword, short sword if no pistol, bow(energy bow if future), and some divine magic
Likes: depends on the day, one day cheeseburgers, the next french fries. He always likes fast food and eating and reading however.
Dislikes: Drunks, criminals, snoopers, obnoxious people.
Sociability: wise, friendly, charismatic, somedays he like his space and then he is quiet and doesn't really talk much. Other days his hypoglicemia gets out of control and he is incredibly rude and bad to be around, though that doesn't happen two often. He always enjoys a sensible debate and conversation, and is an honorable warrior that shares the highest respect for all other honorable warriors and fighters in general. After you become his friend, his life is yours, he will do what you ask of him if he is able, and sky will defend you, with his life.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:01:10 am by Silverdawn »
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline lirokun Viami

• Female
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2013, 09:38:29 pm »
 I saw this and had to add my fursona.
[editing this because I have changed  my fusona] Name: Lirokun Viami or Lv for short.
Species: Anthro Cat
weight: 100
height: 2'5''
clothing: White T-shirt with the a dark green pixled sword, blue jeans and grey tenni shoes.
weapon: A medium sized sword, that is made of computer pixles.
time: midevil or modern times are the most fitting but either way she has acess to her sword and a computer
likes: friends,other anthros,birds,most food,cabins or castles,jokes,art,videogames,writing,caves,exploring,cloudy evnings.
dislikes: bullies,haters,spiders,aliens,to much heat or fog,bow and arrows.
personality: Somewhat shy. has an odd habit of getting embarresed quickly and saying sorry too much,she will attack without warning if she thinks something is wrong. She can have a short temper when having to make decisions or is confused. She can be a random when she is excited or happy. She can be a little to dependent of others once she becomes attached to them. when she is confused she will freak out or become scared and will try to isolate her self. she is distracted VERY easly.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:48:46 pm by lirokun Viami »
Meow Meow! my phrase.
I am my fursona!
Pokemon. A fan furever!
Furries: We are all just friends with a like in common: animals.

Offline Fledgling

• Chirra Firestar + Shambles
  • Female
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2013, 10:24:44 pm »
Name: Chirra
Species: Bobcat
Size: Bobcat-sized
Colors: Dark brown with black spots and stripes. Cream belly fur, hazel eyes.
Stance: Quadrupedal. Can sit up on hind legs and hold things in her forepaws.
Clothing: None :D
Diet: Mostly meat and fish
Personality: Untrustworthy. Practical. Usually solitary (except for Shambles) unless something catches her curiosity.
Abilities: Long distance communication, communication with forces of nature (i.e. wind) and shapeshifting, all via shamanic trance. There are a few caveats:
-She has to be able to focus. Might not be successful if she's tired, hungry, distracted, or emotionally upset.
-In order to talk to someone over a distance, she needs to either know them well, or for them to have some kind of psychic powers already.
-The elements of nature may or may not listen to her.
-She can theoretically shapeshift into any animal, but she has to be familiar with the animal's form first, which can be achieved through studying, watching or being in prolonged contact with a member of that species.
-Shapeshifting requires a ritual that can take between ten and thirty minutes depending on how well she knows the animal. It wears off when she gets too tired or when she falls asleep.
Picture: Don't have one yet.

Name: Shambles
Species: Sordes pilosus (click)
Size: Pidgeon-sized
Colors: Grey, white and black, with yellow-orange bill and brown eyes.
Stance: Mostly quadrupedal on the ground.
Clothing: None
Diet: Bugs and other small moving things.
Personality: Chirra's close companion and familiar. A little weird. Ravenous thief, but has a hard time carrying anything heavier than a stack of quarters.
Picture: Don't have one yet.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:29:58 pm by Fledgling »

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:20 pm »
Name - Reverberation A Mutt
Species - Siberian Husky
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 140lbs
Gender - Male
Fur colors/patterns - Look at my profile pic
Digigrade/Plantigrade - Plantigrade
Clothing -
Likes - Music, dancing, hanging with his friends, cold, food, exercising, writing stories...(I'll add more later)
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Keo

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2013, 10:50:12 pm »
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:37:45 pm by Keo »

Offline flatout442

• Male
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2013, 08:44:40 am »
Here's what I'd be:

Name: Brian
Species: Red Fox
Height: 4' 11" (I know I'm short)
Weight: 82lbs
Fur color/patterns: Typical fox patterns I guess
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: None
Feral, Plantigrade, or Digitigrade: Digitigrade
Clothing: Blue jeans and a polo t-shirt

For this I used my own specifications height, weight, age, eye color, etc.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:20:01 am by flatout442 »
One simply does not exist without bacon.

Offline Scarlegs

• Hey...Hey kid.....Wanna buy a dishwasher?
  • Female
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2013, 03:48:29 am »
Name - Scar Katt (An alternate name is Scarlett Katrina)
Species - Domestic house cat(Grey Mackerel Tabby)
Height - About 4'3''
Weight - 30-47 kg (Around there)
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Grey Mackerel tabby, darker stripes. Blond hair and sky blue eyes
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Plantigrade anthro(Some times Digitigrade)
Clothing - Black T-shirt and khaki green cargo pants OR black T-shirt and grey pants with leopard spots(She has NO fashion sense) She always has her blue flower in front of her left ear. She sometimes wears her mauve and pink collar.
Likes - Cheese, water, cosy rooms, the cold.
Dislikes - The heat, beef, open landscapes.
Temperment and socialability - She is stubborn and short tempered, but when she is nice she is really cuddly. After she has a 'tantrum' she feels REALLY guilty.
Fursona picture -

Click here :First Pic http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/art/Badge-Maybe-363430817
                   :Second Pic http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/art/Scar-Ref-2013-379086233
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:29:51 am by Scarlegs »
FF FFD3adm A+ C- D H++ M+ P++++ R- T+++ W Z- Z- Sf-- a- e- f++ h* i++ p++
Here is my DA http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/
#A38CF3 < Just a reminder!