not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

What Are You Up To?

<< < (491/512) > >>

Kobuk:
Currently baking blueberry muffins.

cause the rat:
Re making a cookie recipe. Want to turn a peanut butter cookie into something that tastes more like the old 'Marry Jane' brand Halloween peanut butter kisses candy. Be adding maple syrup instead of brown sugar. You can replace brown sugar in any recipe by adding one table spoon of black strap molasses to one cup of sugar of light brown. Two for dark. Buying brown sugar is a waste of money.

cause the rat:
Still making Christmas. Not going to put out my large Santa collection. Kinda going smaller this year. Decided to put up a small part of my village collection. Kept getting bigger. Ended up being almost 14 ft long by about 3 foot deep. So much for smaller. :) Actually this takes up the room I would have used for most of the Santa stuff. I use dimmer switches to turn down the lights. These ceramic villages look a lot better when the buildings themselves aren't glowing. Still have most of the main tree to get together. Plus the feather tree. I'll get it all up. Enjoy it with friends and family for a few days. Then take it all back down again till next year.

My house is a bit over 1100 square feet. Living room takes up about a third of it. It's huge. The back wall is about 17 foot long. This includes a four food doorway that goes to the back half of the house.

Firelight:
Watching Jayplays and her friends play WolfQuest multiplayer.
Also playing the new extended Lost River map!
Wish the Dusty Trails pack luck  :)

Rocket T. Coyote:
I was advised to take today off. So I slept in and bundled up after breakfast to survey the driveway and clear a path to the car. Tried to clear the windshield but the stuff crusted over. My fingers started to stiffen from the cold. Had lunch, then finished scraping the windshield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version