not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

The "Bad News" thread.

<< < (361/375) > >>

Firelight:
Dad might have to put down his old dog Thor  :(
Survived cancer of the lymph nodes now there's a different cancer attacking.

Jade Sinapu:
Very sorry to hear that Firelight.   :(
I wish there were "funeral services" for pets.  At least for my dog there was nothing other than the usual.  I want to stop talking, this bothers me a whole lot.

cause the rat:
Total bummer Firelight. Dogs are a part of the family.

Jade Sinapu:
This is a bad news story designed to teach a lesson, one we all know, but shows how careful all of us have to be now.

My house is split level.
I live mainly in the bottom.  For less noise, less light, and I feel safer less exposed.

I have lived a life where I am mostly by myself.  I like it like that.  Been that way for 15 years now.  I'm fine with that. But there is no one to help me or be witness etc.

Yesterday morning my life fell apart and i never knew.  Till the phone rang.
I was about to go to work, county sherrif called, told me someone called them to say I was nude in my house and they could see me.
WHAT!?!!!?!?!!

I freaked out!  My stomach hurt and has not stopped.  I became dizzy and light neaded.  Heart racing I feel violated.  This is my house!

Apparently, in my multi tasking  haste, yeah someone saw me toweling off after the shower.  But how?
Downstairs window was indicated, and it is foggy from hard water stain, old, and small as a computer monitor (think 16 inch).  The shower is about 30 feet from that window and connected by a narrow hall that is at a right angle.  Outside I have a small decorative wood fence at street level that is 3-4 feet high.  It is solid no holes.  I have large pine trees in yard half way between street and house.  street is lower than house  The angles are all wrong.

All I can think is that when I opened the door to let the steam out, and Wanda came in, when she grabbed the toilet paper roll, and I gave chase carrying my towel, that someone saw. And yes I did dry off somewhere not in the bathroom, but... why was someone watching me!?
Officer stated that the reporting person was "driving by" and saw me..   How did they see me?  How long?  How could they see much?  Did they just stop and watch?
IDK WTH is going on!  Am I being targeted?

I went to work to save my job.  After work I frosted the  window with privacy film.  The window can't open because it is damaged anyway, so it is done.  no one can see anything.  I will never see out.
Why did this happen to me?  Was someone just waiting for someone to mess up so they could persecute them?
Is this a case of guilty while male?  What?

I AM NOT being charged with anything and officer was helpful.  He said that just be aware someone could see in and never let that happen again.
I asked if it mattered since it was my place.  I was told NO!  I was at fault, just never let it happen again or it is chargable.

So fellow furs, be careful of windows, they are evil, people ARE watching, even in your own place.  You can't be yourself.  You can't  be male and in your own house and be multi tasking and frazzled and get caught with pants down.  Seriously.  What do I got around here, Prude Patrol?

It was like this...
wake up late at about 730am.  I need to be at work by 8, not gunna happen.
I do software and such.  I can work from home.  I run upstairs do food for dog and me.
I run down log into computer and into work
I do emails for work to show i am "active"
I take do phone conference in pajamas.
I jump in shower after call, computer still connected to work to make it look like I am active.
I finish shower, fan must have died again, steam built up.  I pop door open and Wanda comes in and grabs TP roll.  I chase her and then get TP.  I towel off. 
Maybe my toweling looked provocative? IDK.  I got dressed, watched TV and packed dogs toys with treats and went to work.  I never got to walk dog.
I was nude for ? 5 min max?  Probably less.

I bet if a woman was nude, and a man saw, no police call would have been made.  Man would have conflicting feelings and know what happened was circumstance, and not to engage further. Aka go away fast.
I  know if a man is nude and a woman sees, he is a sexual predator, evil, and doing it on purpose.  She calls, goes on a crusade, and will not stop till he burns in hell.
See where this is headed?

I am not charged.  Police officer said he was there to help me too, and if I see someone lurking out there, to call.
But I live in fear till I die. 
My home is now not my home anymore, I do not feel safe.  I can't sell.  Market will crush me.  I need somewhere to live.  I have a job that needs a clearance.  If I lose the clearance, i lose job I lose house and I am homeless.  And can't get  a job again ever.  Everything is on the balance because someone pretends they can read minds and know what someone's intent is.  My intent was to get to work ASAP.  That is all.

And the kicker, I am on asexual spectrum and now have developed E.D. as of 1 year ago.  I can't even play with it... get the picture? yeah.
Seriously folks?  There it is. 
Want proof?  Well how do I furnish proof?  Just that, my word against whomever, and I am just one. 

I want to just curl into a ball and go into my own grave now.
People really stink.

cause the rat:
Years ago, still married to my X , we had a neighbor who liked bird watching. With binoculars. It was quite obvious he was also watching us with them as well. I'm in the habit of almost always being nude or there about in the house. Even wile working in the garage. Wile in the garage I've caught neighbors watching threw the very narrow crack left where the bubble wrap didn't cover a window all the way. It bothered me at first. Then gave it some thought. They're not doing any harm to me. Perhaps I'm a source of entertainment. I'll eventually add to the bubble wrap to get rid of the less than 1/8 inch opening. In my case the peeping toms had to use a tool or be standing next to the house. These folks are full grown adults. Had there ever been under aged kids I'd be the one calling the cops.  As far as driving by, I've seen my share of nude people thew windows. Not intentionally. Just happened to catch my eye. Not a big deal. The only person I've ever seen who was intentionally nude in the open was a guy. Nude on a riding lawn mower. Funny has hell. Still laugh about it.

Are you targeted or stalked? Nope. If you were being staled or targeted the last thing that would happen would be the stalker getting the law involved. In reality your a victim of a passing 'Karen'. Someone who was looking to be outraged and you happened to be her 'target of the day'. You have been tagged by the type of person who will live the rest of their lives angry and miserable. Best thing to do is laugh it off. The cops had to come because the sighting was called in. Sounds like they were there to help you more than anything else. Relax Jade.

My complaint is You Tube shorts. Tired of getting notifications for four second videos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version