not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

T G I F What are you doing this weekend?

<< < (3/128) > >>

9141702:
My usual routine of cooking, cleaning, bathtub laundry and a bit of college work! Looking forward to being done with the current batch of assignments so I can devote a little time to soldering together something interesting :3

Literate Lycan:
Sunday night--Sacfurs furbowl!

cause the rat:
A friend of mine is holding a steampunk costume and idea seminar next weekend. She does a lot of costume work for TV, movies and period reenactments. I'm thinking of making a weapon using a collection of found items. Turn a six inch squirt gun into a four foot steampunk circus  themed riffle. Never done anything like this before. Don't know if I'll get it finished. But that would be ok. I could display it as 'thins is what it's made of'. A win for me either way. And a cool way to help a friend out.

Acton:
Did  something Friday I do not usually do, see a movie on opening night; I went to Zootopia with a few friends.

Saturday is our monthly mall meet  Sunday erens before returning   the rental car. I cash in on weekend rental specials.

Rocket T. Coyote:
Saw Zootopia in 2D on Saturday night. Tried to work on a fursuit project Sunday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version