Author Topic: drawing help? i cant draw  (Read 2301 times)

Offline revnance

• Male
drawing help? i cant draw
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:00:45 am »
hello, i was wondering if there was any super awsome nice people out there willing to draw a picture of my fursona for me for free since i lack the money to pay for such a thing ( dont worry full credit will go to you and i will try and get as many of my friends to you as possible). i would want it cartoonish. Hes a wolf his name is revnance he has his right ear pearced and a small triangular piece missing form his right ear as well and all i need is the outline (face included)  because i have a certain tribal design i want to draw on him. if any one call help awsome.
"bark at the moon"

Offline Squeaks

• Species: German Shepherd/Border Collie
  • Female
Re: drawing help? i cant draw
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 10:18:18 am »
I can draw however I need to look at a sketch. At the the current moment I am trying to practicing free drawing a bit more by learning people techniques while trying to discover my own so I can't be copying off others.

Also I don't have a scanner or any other means to upload any pictures. Funds are very tight and beyond low at this moment.

Offline Amy

• A transsexual kitty ^-^
  • Female
Re: drawing help? i cant draw
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 12:00:16 pm »
If you could get me a list of information about your appearance, I'll give it a shot. :)
Skype- amyandrews27

Furry Code