not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

The "Good News" thread.

<< < (442/469) > >>

Kobuk:
Long story short, I hope.
Had to have oral surgery to remove two fangs.......er, I mean, teeth, right before Thanksgiving last year.
In the days before the surgery, I was given a rough quote that the total cost would be approx. $1,800.  :o
Out of that $1,800, at least $835 would have to be paid up front on the day of the surgery........which I did.
Just got the bill in the mail yesterday with a balance of what is left that I owe.
Surprisingly, the final amount I owe after insurance covers (or not covers) anything came to.........$27.46   :o

To say I'm surprised is an understatement. I thought I would owe a heck of a lot more.

Rocket T. Coyote:
Just learned a Comic Con is coming to a local mall in early March--and it's furry friendly!

Firelight:
Hung out with my friends and celebrated a Birthday.

Kobuk:
Got my Amazon package today with my order of Beastars manga # 16, and some modeling supplies..........barely.
When I looked at the package, half of the address label was missing/ripped off.  :o
Thankfully, the postal carrier has one of those electronic scanners that scans bar codes and QR codes to determine exactly where a package is supposed to go. :)
So.........thankfully I still got my package today.

Rocket T. Coyote:
Mackinaw City Days Parade folks want my CAP unit to return this year in a big way. They sent out two separate invitations so far. The parade was canceled two years consecutively due to Covid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version