furry games and gaming discussions > gaming discussion

Persona 5

(1/2) > >>

Shim:
Persona 5 was announced November 24, 2013. I was at MFF and I could not contain my excitement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2mh8v9tlU

Then Atlus had a few LOL DELAYS but you know what comes out tonight? PERSONA 5 COMES OUT TONIGHT.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE. I'm picking up the Ps3 version because I have a high-end PC and never ended up buying a PS4. My TV is only a 720p TV anyway.

Kaiden:
I remember the very first installment, mainly because as a kid I didn't know where to go.

I'll have to look into getting back into the series.

Shim:

--- Quote from: Kaiden on April 03, 2017, 09:01:41 pm ---I remember the very first installment, mainly because as a kid I didn't know where to go.

I'll have to look into getting back into the series.

--- End quote ---

Revelations: Persona is hot garbage. 2 is way better though.

Persona as we know it today really evolved out of Persona 3 which added the social aspects to the series and introduced these really interesting characters that had baggage and actual arcs and what not.

Rainy:
I've heard so much about Persona 5. How is it? I'm really curious about it as a whole. It looks fluent, never played any Persona games though but I have seen them played.

The art style looks amazing and it looks fast; with so many people saying how good it was, it made me feel like I missed something. X3

Shim:

--- Quote from: Rainy on April 07, 2017, 09:13:01 pm ---I've heard so much about Persona 5. How is it? I'm really curious about it as a whole. It looks fluent, never played any Persona games though but I have seen them played.

The art style looks amazing and it looks fast; with so many people saying how good it was, it made me feel like I missed something. X3

--- End quote ---

It's a lot faster and streamlined than Persona 3 and 4. I wouldn't say it's more simple, but it's certainly easier to get into. I'm really enjoying it so far overall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version