Author Topic: Saiyu's Commission and pictures!  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
Saiyu's Commission and pictures!
« on: June 29, 2016, 01:58:52 pm »
Hello fellow furs! I am here to inform you that I am open for fursuit commissions! I have been making fursuits for four years now. Even though I have started out for only myself, my Hubby got me into wanting to make suits for others. At the start of last year I opened up to commissioning and with the help of my Hubby, we set up my Website! Things are as low as $350 for a partial and $550 for a full suit. Of course complexity and colors, and digitigrade suits all go hand-in-hand with how I quote things. I'm just trying to get a bit more out there =p!

I will post my website here so you guys can look at on your own time and what not if you may be interested or know of someone that may be interested in the style I have to offer. Please! Share >w< this around if it's the ladder! I am open to making anything really. I have done suits from cats to even horses =p! I even do random parts. My friend has even got me to make toony shoes twice for him now!
As well as things with art like badges, drawings, or references =3!

On this topic, I will post the work I have done and am doing (to hopefully keep the thread alive...so a lot of furries can see it.) and will take commissions, comments, quote or questions and all that jazz if y'all have any! Just post your reference drawings or so and I'll give you a quote; tell me what you would like ....full suit or what >w< and I will get back to you.

Here is my website in question: http://www.saiyucustomfursuits.org/
Thanks for taking a look!
I will start posting things maybe more tomorrow on the suits I have made so far ^_^ so stay tuned!

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Saiyu's Commission and pictures!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 03:06:56 pm »
I was reading over your Terms of Service on your website a bit. These are only suggestions. I'm not saying you have to do them.

1. When asking for people to provide a duct tape dummy, then maybe add a link or a few pictures to show how a DTD is made and what it looks like.

2. I like the fact that you ask customers for pictures of defects in your Return Policy. But this IMO can be a double edge sword so to speak. While most furries will be honest in showing and describing defects and trying to return a suit for a refund or repairs, there could also be unscrupulous people who could "fake" certain defects. If people are going to send pics of the defects, I would suggest at least between 3-6 different pics of the defect from various angles and closeups so that the fursuit maker can gauge whether the defect really is a defect or whether the customer is just "yanking the maker's tail" so to speak.

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:55:03 pm »
Thanks for reading my Terms and Conditions Kobuk :D!
Yes, my Hubby and I have been talking about making a How to make a Duct Tape Dummy video and posting it on my website or something; but we just haven't got around to it... o-o! Maybe for now a picture would suffice? I think next time someone makes a dummy and sends it to me; I will ask them if I can use that picture for my website. (I always ask before I put anyone's picture of them wearing their suit I made them on my website, since it IS theirs and I feel I need their permission (:!)

Ahh, that is a good idea, I didn't think about that. I will indeed add that suggestion to my Terms as well, to take multiple pictures and what not, so I can better tell things o-o;; (I trust too much sometimes.)

Do you (if you read this) or anyone think I should add an extra 5% every month if someone decides to make payments every month to cover for the fees of PayPal or Money Order? Since we'd be losing some money... Or do you think we shouldn't add that on there? :-[

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 09:57:49 pm »
Do you (if you read this) or anyone think I should add an extra 5% every month if someone decides to make payments every month to cover for the fees of PayPal or Money Order? Since we'd be losing some money... Or do you think we shouldn't add that on there?

Tough call on that one. Economics and money matters was not my strong suit in school, so I'm not sure what to say to that.  :-[