Author Topic: Random fursona questions: Plushies, and Pets.  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Random fursona questions: Plushies, and Pets.
« on: November 19, 2016, 11:53:49 pm »
A few random questions for tonight.

Our real life selves sometimes like to have various plushies (stuffed animals) for various reasons around the house. But does your fursona have them as well? What would your fursona buy and collect?

Some of us during our real life lives will have had at one point or another a pet such as a cat, dog, bird, or other animal. But would your fursona have a pet as well? Would anthropomorphic animals in a furry type world keep non-anthro feral animals as pets?

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Random fursona questions: Plushies, and Pets.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »
Cause is a two part being. Gen is part of Cause but there is no real language or communication between them. More like nerve endings. Cause and his gen can react to each other. Cause will even speak to gen. Gen will acknowledge his voice with a gesture or body language. But again, no real communication. Gen usually takes the form resembling a medium sized cat. Moves around and both reacts and plays with things around it. Always colorless. Appearing black with a four demential shape. Solid on the outside but with a visible inside with no depth or shape. Gen becomes Cause's exoskeleton or "flight suit" as he travels through different universes. Gen can also become an eye patch when the physics of the alien universe is to different for Cause to comprehend. This is the closest thing to a pet there is on Tapon Rue. There are the 64 nations. The nations of the underworld. The squirrel and forest ape are both physical representations of the Particle. Then the livestock. There are no wild animals to make pets of. There are toys made to look like the members of the nations of Tapon Rue. Cause doesn't collect or have any. Reanna, his wife has a few she played with wile growing up. Their daughter Cracy has a small collections she and her friends play with.

I have a few plushies. Most of them are used as Christmas decorations. The only one's I've gotten after joining the fandom are two I bought for a charity event. And two I won in a grab bag. Not a real fan of plushies. Unfortunately my work keeps me away from home to much to keep a pet. But would LOVE to have one or two good size dogs around the house. 
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Species: Jackalope
  • Grumpy weirdo with 22 pets. Icon by SnoConeGlobe!
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 06:42:04 pm »
I think anthros might keep bugs as pets.
MST3K, anyone?

Offline Bluetabbycat

• Species: Generic tabby cat
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 05:39:48 pm »
I don't see why they wouldn't keep pets, or feral animal companions. Depends on the individual and the environment in which they live, I suppose.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 12:55:07 pm »
My fursona is much the same as I am in RL. So he would have much the same
likes as me. He likes plushies more than me.

His taste in clothing is different though.  :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:02:15 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 01:48:09 pm »
My Fursona would probably collect canine related stuff much like I do. Just as he'd have the same taste in media and foods that I do.  As for pets, he'd probably have his own pack of non anthropomorphic Dogs.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:51:09 pm by wereaibo1 »
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Xitheon

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 06:07:17 pm »
I think of my Greyhound fursona as a dog version of myself... and I have a pet greyhound. This makes me feel a bit weird. Dogs with dogs as pets? Hmm...

I hoard plushies, but unlike a dog I don't rip them to shreds with my teeth. ;-)