Author Topic: Furry dreams  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
Furry dreams
« on: January 08, 2017, 03:26:26 pm »
I can't remember if we have this topic already but whatever. What furry dreams have you had?
I've had a few. Just last night I had a dream that Firelight was a fursuit. Dad even had one and he's not a furry  :D

Offline Lorne

• Dead account - not used anymore
  • Male
Re: Furry dreams
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 03:56:12 pm »
Don't think I've ever had a furry dream T.T

Most of the ones I remember have a distinct Die Hard theme going on hahaha
Dead account - not checked anymore.

Offline FrigidGriz

• Species: Grizzly
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 05:19:22 pm »
Don't really remember my dreams often, but if I recall, I have had one furry dream. Just a standard high school sitcom deal, but everyone as anthros. XD

Offline Bluetabbycat

• Species: Generic tabby cat
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 05:59:08 pm »
I've had quite a few over the years! They're usually quite silly.  (:

The latest one I had was where I was invited to a large cabin out in the woods by a lake for a furry party. But when people arrived and put their fursuits on, they actually became their fursona, rather than just being a human in a fluffy costume. I followed suit and put mine on, becoming my fursona. I remember the main thing about getting used to my new form was having digitigrade legs and feet - it was quite different from walking on human tippy-toes! All of a sudden, someone noticed it was snowing outside, and we all rushed out to play in the snow. The lake had frozen too, so some of the furries were skidding around while others were throwing snowballs and such. I was still wobbling around on my kitty feet.  x_x When we went back inside Deadpool had arrived! After he said he didn't have a fursuit to change into, one of the furs said they had a spare cheshire cat outfit he could have; I whispered to him, "I wouldn't bother, it one of those rubbish cheap onesies." He then replied, "bleep it. Who cares if I end up looking stupid?" He ends up putting on the cheshire cat onesie, but doesn't transform because that isn't his fursona (if he even has one at all). After that, we all played Twister and various other games together!

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 06:26:40 pm »
Don't think I've ever had a furry dream T.T
You're not alone. :)

Most of my dreams are either nightmares, or an acid trip.
Every now and then...

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 10:38:49 am »
I've had multiple dreams that started out as terrible nightmares only to end with me turning into a vicious looking anthro dog and ripping apart my attackers. Before those started I once had a dream when I was about twelve years old where I was being chased by monsters but an anthro dog character I used to draw showed up dual wielding swords ( as he did in the comics I drew with him ) and slaughtered the monsters to protect me. This particular dream happened long before I knew anything about Furry.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 10:51:37 am »
Most of my dreams are in and around the work I used to do. Being in buildings
under construction and repair. I used to do Heating and Air conditioning
instalations along with light guage custom sheet metal fabrication.

Seems I have had some dreams that were a bit furry. I can't really remember
if it was about animals or me. Of course we generally only remember a few of
our dreams. Mostly those we have just prior to waking up.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Glycanthrope

• Species: European badger (meles meles)
  • Writer, musician, therian
  • Male
    • My SoFurry profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 03:22:50 pm »
Maybe not furry, as in "panda-cute cuddles-bears", but when it comes to dreams about shifting/transforming and running feral on all fours,
I have one maybe every month.

I use the dreams for inspiration when I write, and most of my therian-centric stories have bits and pieces of dreams in them.
They seem to pop up more frequently when I'm stuck in a story, or simply in need of a new plot.
SONA SI VOS AMAS PELLIGELLIBUS
(Honk! if you love furries)
- inscription found on the rear bumper of a roman chariot, ca 77AM

Offline Rocco

• Species: German Shepherd
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 02:26:02 am »
I can only having one dream as an animal. Not Furry, but still furry, so maybe counts? XP

It happened last year. I was a Dalmatian puppy (my favorite breed when I was really little) and my humans had taken me into this grand building. Like a theater but there were tables with fancy tablecloths and such and there were rows of chairs lined up in another section of the same, massive room extending from the stage to the back of the room with some random openings. Now of course being a puppy, I had a blast :) My humans on the other hand? They weren't that amused with me running around under tables and chairs and pulling off a tablecloth (it was an accident, I swear!). Took them forever to chase me down and catch me, but the dream ended there :(

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 10:08:37 pm »
I've had a few cool ones, where I was in a super realistic seal fursuit, and put it on before waking up, and one other creature I can't remember. But mostly normal dreams, unfortunately. I am wanting to get into meditation and lucid dreaming, but the avenues I'm using to try to get there branch into a topic banned from this forum.

My dreams are usually nonsensical about my waking life, with the occasional cool one every few months. The best dream I've ever had was dreaming I was Percy Jackson, and having the ability to control water. It was so cool, it felt so much unlike anything I've ever experienced in real life.

Occasionally I'll still try to do that in real life, but it never works. Maybe someday...

Offline chaos_1152

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 06:59:12 pm »
The closest i had was some TV Show and art pieces before going back too creepy surreal dreams i usually get. Like me being fallowed by girl that looked like the ghost from the ring.

But i had few rare cases of seeing snippets of furry stuff in hyperrealstic style.