Author Topic: Furry Attraction  (Read 5513 times)

Offline grasper

• Male
Furry Attraction
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2003, 10:43:54 pm »
Thats an intresting way of looking at it ecco, HMMM.

My furry code: FCAs3admr A+ C- D H++ M+ P+ R T+++ W-- Z Sm++ RLU a15 cn++ d e- f++ h* iwf++ j+ p* sm--
DA

Offline Shiromatsuri

• Female
Furry Attraction
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2003, 02:06:05 am »
I am attracted to the person as a whole, in all his shapes and forms.

Offline Skunkwolf

• Male
Furry Attraction
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2003, 04:24:00 pm »
I'm pretty much the same online as I am IRL.  A few differences sure, I'll talk a little easier to people online, but that's about it.  Mates...to me, it's not a requirement that they be a furry, I'll love them no matter what, but it's a little added bonus that I would like.

Offline Nobunaga

• Male
    • www.nobunaga.furtopia.org
Furry Attraction
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2003, 09:51:25 pm »
I cant say as i've ever met another furry in real life, living in the middle of illinois as i do,  so i cant say for sure. i have been attracted by someones fursona, but i never really got the courage/chance to get to know them well enough to make a judgement as to how it'd work out in RL.
Or i could be wrong, its been known to happen,     a lot,       (headhang and sigh).

Nobu" means "faith", "trust" and "fiedelity". "naga" is the kanji for "long".

Offline Patrick Rangerwolf

• Male
    • Last of the Movies Official Movie Web Site
Furry Attraction
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2003, 03:18:39 pm »
With me, I started becoming very attracted to this female when she sent me a picture of one of my characters.  Her email was very sweet and endearing.  In fact, most of her emails to me turn me into a quivering puddle of useless goo.  When she embraced her furry self, that made her all the more attractive to me ':blush:'
Patrick Robbins

"Any movie with a "preachy" message, be it Christianity, environmentalism, political positions, or what have you, turns away people because rather than letting the audience figure out for themselves what the meaning is, they are told exactly what they ought to think and usually in terms of slogans and buzz words". ~ Brian Godawa