Author Topic: Finding advanced tutorials?  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Dekri

• Male
Finding advanced tutorials?
« on: October 20, 2006, 11:30:43 am »
Does anybody know where to find some advanced HTML tutorials? There is stuff I want to do with my new site I will be creating, but I can't figure out how to do it. W3schools.com doesn't have it, and thats the most advanced html site I know of. What Im looking to do is use flash, photoshop, and dreamweaver to create an extemely interactive site.
My FA Gallery (Warning: Adult content)

Offline Firehazard

• Slightly used and mostly confused!
  • Male
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 07:42:01 pm »
Okay, I have a few guesses as to what you're referring to when you talk of an "extremely interactive" site programmed in "Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop," but I need some elaboration.  Are we talking about interactive like, people can enter stuff and it gets posted to the page and stuff?  Or interactive like, a lot of bells and whistles and special effects?  Because this can go two totally different ways depending.  Either way, I'm pretty sure HTML isn't what you're looking for.

Quote from: Savaaha
We have a 27in westinghouse hd flat widescreen TV, Tak has it connected up so its our TV and his comp monitor. We had it since 2009 and its going great.

Art by me.

Offline zwabbe

• Male
    • Furstralia
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 09:04:51 pm »
To elaborate: HTML is the langauge, It really has nothing to do with Flash except it will be used for the tables to hold your flash and photoshop in place...

A Really Reallly Reallly good read for using flash and dreamweaver is Flash for Dummies. Other then that the tutorials given to you by Macromedia themselves are resonably good for learning the basics.