community group sub-forums > mlp (my little pony)

How does this look?

(1/2) > >>

Saiyu:
Hey dewds that like My Little Pony! I want some advice or something on a suit I recently made for someone.
"Why don't you just go ask that someone?" Well =o that's because that someone doesn't really talk too much xD and is hard to get ahold of! The only think I know is that he loves the suit.

I mean it's not a full-fledged "My Little Pony", but it is inspired off of one and a
Ponyta from Pokémon. That should be enough to get some advice from y'all, right =P?

It's made with minky and that's the very first time I messed with that. ^^;;a Also, excuse the pudge there, I was nine monthe pregnant when I took this picture! Lol
Other than that; criticize away!!  :-[

Iara Warriorfeather:
I'm hardly a dude, but I think that's adorable!  (:

Saiyu:
Lol thank you Iara...! I mean, it was my first go with making something as different as that :D! So, I even gave the buyer a little bit of a discount xD because I didn't entirely know what I was doing.

Yip:
I think the head to body ratio looks a little weird, like it should have a longer neck or bigger head or something. However, what might make it hard to wear, so... with that in mind I think it's fine.  :)

Arachnid:
Yeah....I know I'm a bit late, but that looks great! Man I wish I knew how to make stuff like that =/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version