furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)

<< < (3/12) > >>

Furenzied:
Gorrum woke up steadily, his body reacting much faster than his mind but soon to catch up. He swung out of his resting place and gave a quick stretch of the arms, getting used to the new sleeping arrangements before getting a feel for the ship, looking it over and enjoying the familiar rocking of the waves and the salty air. Soon he walked down to the Galley and looked the place over, seeming satisfied with what he had to work with, he began arranging the pots and such in sometimes strange but obviously systematic ways. The knives were on the right, spoons and such on the left, pots arranged in line and fitting smaller ones, spices and seasonings lined up in view overhead, everything in a place of easy accessibility and use. With that done he set about to actually cook up some simple things, mostly prep work for a hearty yet simple stew.

Jacoby Quinn:
A soft grunt came from inside the cabin, and  the sound of muffled footsteps. A soft voice called out after a moment, almost drowned out by the normal din of activity aboard the ship "Enter, close the door behind you"
______
Quinn was occupied, bent over a cannon cursing repeatedly with one arm shoved down the barrel "whaddya want lad? m' busy here I am!"
________
"Sir, the captain's ordered me to show you around the kitchen, and t' ask you t' prepare som'thin nice tonight, t' liven up th' crew for the voyage ahead" He was still struggling with the potato sack, dragging it behind him. "I've also been ordered t' elp you make dinner"

Sledge:
Jager gave a nod towards Shift and opened the door, stepping aside to let him enter the room first, then closing the door behind them. "what exactly did you need both of us for, Kapitän?"

Doc:
"I can see that," Jack said, eyeing the cannon. "I'm 'sposed to help ya. Whaddya need?"

Furenzied:
Gorrum nodded understanding the gist of the order. "And did the captain order something special for himself as well?" He asked curiously. "Or should I just assume something about a man I know near nothing about?" He reworked some of the set up he had, taking a few seconds to think about what he could do with the things he was already working on. "Either way, start peeling them spuds."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version