general furry discussion > lifestylers

Walking Digitigrade, how to, and stories!:)

(1/4) > >>

Wildhead_the_fox:
Have you ever walked around the house/yard/halls like your fursona?
Have you ever tried?
Do you freepaw?
If so, then this is the topic for you to tell those who are curious how it's done/funny stories!

Loc:
I do it when I'm not wearing shoes as an unconscious habit. Toe walking is common in small children, and I just never grew out of it.

Worth mentioning it isn't as great as it sounds - It's uncomfortable for me to put my heels down when barefoot as a tendon in the back of my leg is slightly shorter than it should be. I wear shoes with a small heel to counter that.

Wildhead_the_fox:
Wow, almost like you were born to be furry!!

I have been walking digitigrade at school, at home, and in various public settings. My brother resents me as a furry (silly humans! 8) ) and often hates on my thoughts, comments, and views on life and theoretical sciences.

Timberwuff:

--- Quote from: Wildhead_the_fox on February 17, 2015, 07:03:42 pm ---I have been walking digitigrade at school, at home, and in various public settings. My brother resents me as a furry (silly humans! 8) ) and often hates on my thoughts, comments, and views on life and theoretical sciences.

--- End quote ---

Siblings can be cruel for no reason, but sometimes they come around later in life.

Regarding my walking, I do mostly plantigrade when I'm working or cooking since constantly being on the tips as you just stand there for hours is painful. Any amount of standing for extended periods gets to be brutal with any stance.
But I do a lot of running, and I have these fancy "toe-shoes". I absolutely love how I can feel textures and temperatures through these shoes.
Any time I'm not standing, I'm being digitgrade. :)

GrayWolf448:
when barefoot or sprinting i tend to walk on my toes. when ever im wearing shoes im almost always walk with my heels (excluding sprinting)

tho when im standing still i usually have one foot flat on the ground and the other only with the front of my shoe on the ground

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version