general furry discussion > furry greetings

Hello One and All

(1/3) > >>

Hart:
Greetings one and all.

I'm no one really all that special. Just a simple artist type that dabbles in various things here and there. From poetry, short tales, and other written media, to visual arts of all sorts from sculptures to drawing. Drawing is my biggest thing, and I tend to vary between a more cartoonish style to a more realistic style.

Sometimes the two collide. ^.^ heh

I went to school at the Art Insitute of Philadelphia, and introduced my roomies to the happier side of the fur fandom.., somewhat. I showed em a few sites and they took it from there.., in fact some of them have become more well known amoung some of the outer circles. Me? I'm still in the background chuckling to myself. The Catalyst that I tend to be for others. heh.

*chuckles*

I have an intrestinf sense of humor, can be perverted in some ways but totally innocent in others. I don't so much as bend to the current feel of a gathering, but I try to be as polite as possible without pushing myself too much onto other people.

My intrests range in wide catagories. I'm a fan of some things but not to the extent that others are.

I am a trekie, and yes I want to speak Klingon one day.., even though its not a "real language". I just think Klingons ROCK and should rule the world.., but no I'm not a total freak. *chuckles* ^.^

I am picky to some extents, and am terrible when it comes to going to movies. People talk about how good/bad the actors are while I'm criticizing the dern special effects. o.O Half the time people don't even see what I see. heh Ah well that's what you get for going to school in the entertainment industry.

I have not yet graduated because of multiple reasons, of which I am currently working on right now in my life.

I work at a retail store to pay bills, and wish I could find something job related to my degree. eh but I'm sure everyone does now, hmmn?

Oh yes.., I talk alot and am a post-monger at times.

If I irritate, please tell me. I won't take it badly I swear. I preffer to know when I over step the lines. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I'm not tough or such but I try to be a bit more mature about things.

Okay enough yabber about me.

HI!

Benjamin:
Heya, Hart.
Welcome to the furtopia.org forums.

A trekkie, eh? I've had a passing interest in that series. I'm not so sure that the turtle-forehead-biker-dudes should rule the planet though.

Enjoy the board.

Benjamin

Bear Paw:
nuqneH (common greeting) pronounced nook-NEKH
And for a more common greeting hello there. Pleased to meet ya. Sounds like oyu're a jack of all trades there hope oyu can share some of you're work with us. And yes I like Star Trek as well I picked up the Klingon Dictionary a little while back wich is'nt to bad at getting you started. I must admit a sneeky liking for the Klingon Empire n related thing have even managed to get hold of a proper battlith. Well can't stay n talk shop for too long (have to sleep sometime annoying as it is  so see you around n I'll leave a complimentary bear hug for you.

Hart:
*chuckles* ^.^ Glad for the welcome.

Hmmmmn, a battlith? *drooles* ooooooohh....,
^.^

*starts to twitch* hmmmmn Klingon weapontry is a much loved and much coveted thing for me. Sadly I do not own any myself, though I plan on having one wall in my house (once I move out of where I am now ) dedicated to such things. ^.^

*grins at Benjamin* You will be converted or eaten hehehehe JK.

^.^

Jadnar:
Hope you kill him before you do so. Never really been fond of Gagh. o_O

I'm a bit of a Trekkie my self. Though I've been turned off towards it due to the new Star Trek (Enterprise). It is just butchering the timeline, it is so horrible.

Though I'm greatly into it for the technology. *gestures towards an U.S.S. Enterprise N.C.C. 1701-D tech manual*

I used to buy the Star Trek Magazines, but since Enterprise came out, I've greatly lost interest in it all. -_-

I wanted to grab a Klingon Dictionary, but my dad pointed it out AFTER I got the Star Fleet hand book (originating from around the 23rd century version)

*shrugs* Aw well.

Well, Welcome to the boards Hart. I'm the local Lupequine (horse and wolf combined). A bit of a Sci-Fi fanatic. I tend to desgin ships and technologies, which includes weapons. Though I also serve as Basic HTML desgin advise. ^_^

Again, Welcome aboard. I think you'll find the place very nice. I know I have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version