community group sub-forums > mlp (my little pony)

Question to Bronies/Pegasisters

<< < (2/2)

Yip:
For a long time I never watched the show 'cause I thought it'd be too kidish. But I tried it out because of the hype. And one of things that immediately drew me in to it is that, while it's made so that kids can enjoy it, it's also got enough depth to the stories and characters for adults to enjoy.  Also just about every episode has at least one part that totally cracks me up. (often from something pinkie pie did or said.) The stories are almost always well written, the animation is great, the characters all have a lot of depth and are each their own personality. So yeah, I'm kinda hooked on it now.

--- Quote from: Iara Warriorfeather on March 20, 2015, 04:17:29 pm ---Twilight Sparkle is best pony.  8)
--- End quote ---
I like all the main characters, but even though I more strongly identify with Fluttershy and Twilight, Rainbow Dash is easily my favorite.

Madam Glitch:
Ah, that's cool. I've seen a few episodes and the show seems interesting. Though, I generally will watch fanfic readings on YouTube that are dark in nature because I like dark stuff.

Firelight:
I can't say I'm a Pegasister but I am a fan I like the show because it teaches really good lessons about friendship and I really like Discord. He reminds me of Q on Star trek  :D

Yip:

--- Quote from: Firelight on May 07, 2015, 03:59:50 am ---I can't say I'm a Pegasister but I am a fan I like the show because it teaches really good lessons about friendship and I really like Discord. He reminds me of Q on Star trek  :D

--- End quote ---
I guess it's not too surprising that Discord would remind you of Q since Discord is voiced by the actor that played Q.

Madam Glitch:
Discord is voiced by the dude who played Q? That's quite awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version