not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Up Late?

(1/5) > >>

KinderStone:
I have a habit of staying up till 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning and sometimes not even sleeping at all. Normaly I would just read or listen to music but lately I've been doing...odd...things.

A few weeks ago at about 3am I got hold of some christmas stickers and decided to cover the bathroom door in them then I stuck a notice on my brothers bedroom door asking that he only be disturbed if you were bearing food.
But thats not the worst, not by a long shot! 2 nights ago I climbed out my window at 2 in the morning in my pyjamas and started weeding the front garden, I was out for about an hour until a police car came by then I climbed back in and fell asleep at the foot of my bed.
I've also been know to do entire jigsaws in a matter of hours during the night.

Is it just me or does anyone else do strange things when they're awake at night?

Savaaha:
Im always up late too but I dont go outside much.. I just kinda wander around the house with my music playing. Pepe makes his rounds between 10 and 1 and I dont want to disturb him, he might spray me like he did the Emus.

cloud:

Varg the wanderer:
I enjoy Biking 150 miles at 3 Am.  Just ask Siiwolf    That was one hell of a bike ride.    What's really fun though is biking through corn feilds watching the strange flashing lights in the sky.  But there seems to be a gap in my memory...

:
I get up to some fairly random stuff when im up late.....this can range from building really strange things (Includeing a table top trebuchet , potato cannon, torch from old garden lights.) To sneaking out and going to really random places, a few nights ago i went down to the local shopping center carpark and bladed for about 5 hours. Sometimes i wonder over to this abandoned house down the road and sit in there for a few hours on my own listening to music..lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version