not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

The "Bad News" thread.

(1/375) > >>

Kobuk:
Similar to the Good News thread
http://forums.furtopia.org/general-non-furry-discussion/the-%27good-news%27-thread/
..........but just the opposite.

P.S. - This is not a ranting type thread. If you're going to rant, take it to a Livejournal, Facebook, or other website.  >:(

I spent 2 1/2 hours at the dentist trying to get a tooth extracted. They couldn't pull it out. Instead, they had to drill it out piece by piece.  :o And I'm in pain right now.  :'(

charcoal:
that sucks I hope you feel better
my finger tips are completely burnt off

Loc:
After an illness knocked me flat on my back for the best part of a week, complete with vomiting, hallucinations and fever, a cough has settled into my chest and isn't shifting.

Magna:
I did some more looking into the requirements to transfer to the big university after I complete my degrees at the community college...

Looks like in the past year or so they may have changed the requirement from having taken a 102 level language course to a 202.

Here's hoping an advisor will email me back soon and be able to help clear it up for me. I really hope I don't have to take an extra year of Spanish! At the moment all I have left is three semesters, I don't want to have to squeeze in another two courses  :'(

Mylo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version