Author Topic: Trying to do the same as the thread below, room update  (Read 4325 times)

Offline ENOJI1

• Species: Aakor (wolf with wings)
  • NO GUTS, NO GLORY
  • Male
Trying to do the same as the thread below, room update
« on: October 07, 2015, 11:41:25 am »
x3 I saw a thread from before about furrying up my room, so i wanted to ask the same thing, I have 1 pic on a clipboard on my wall with a quote, but i want to subtly add furry things without my parents getting mad about it, they believe the stereotype furry..

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
Re: Trying to do the same as the thread below, room update
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 06:10:36 am »
What about a poster of a puppy or a kitten?
Or starfox, but that might be to oblivious, but on the other hand you could argue and be like "Oh come on! It's a freaking video game character, get over yourself!'. Assuming you can get away with being that blunt.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:31:58 am by Kaiden »
Every now and then...

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 12:25:40 am »
When Zootopia comes out and if the movie is popular enough for mechandise, you could get a poster of Nick Wilde or Judy Hopps or both! Well, maybe. It could be extremely obvious, but who knows? They might interpret the poster or the movie as a children's thing.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:56:54 pm »
If you're heavily into fantasy books, movies, and video games, it can be somewhat easy. I'd plaster my room with HTTYD and Eragon posters if I could, but I don't have the allspice for it.