Author Topic: Printing your creations on material and wall papers!  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Printing your creations on material and wall papers!
« on: March 10, 2021, 01:47:36 pm »
Ever thought about having your creations put on material such as for clothing, furniture or even on walls?  I didn't till a few months ago when I checked out a place on the net called Spoonflower.com.  I have since uploaded a ton of artwork and other creations.  A couple of my furry arts, which I will be adding more.  Check their site out as it is free and doesn't cost anything to upload your work.  I believe this place is NON-adult.

Another place I found is called Redbubble.com.  I like both sites.  I have only uploaded 3 photos to this site so far but am thinking of adding more images/artwork.  This site is also free to join and upload.

Both sites give you a percentage of any material sold but that is better than nothing.  Trust me, it isn't much.  But, if you are a business, that could be a different story.  There are plenty of businesses on both sites.  The uploads have to be your OWN works!

Just a thought for other artists out there!  Check out my FB page because I do have some of my uploads to both sites on my FB page. :)  Also, if you are interested in checking out what I have uploaded at both places do a search for me under my real name, Kaycy Ruffer.  The links to my sites are in my profile.  It can't hurt to try or check out these sites.  I know there is probably more out there but these are the two that I work with.  I get a kick out of seeing my creations on their products!

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Printing your creations on material and wall papers!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 02:04:51 pm »
Hi Kada Ru
I have checked out RedBubble a lot.  I have too many t-shirts from there!  One is from the TV series Red Dwarf! 
Anyway, I have not checked out the upload option and how to make some money. 
Might be a fun project.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)